• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
They would put me and Mike in the same pool.

unuCwC5.gif

Wait what's your Tag? Because holy shit that coincidence lol

and thanks Terra.

sasuke_91

Good god the load times are horrid, counted 26 second in the Knee vs Yuyu video.

Yeah I actually skipped the load times. They were really bad...

That one question where they ask you to rank your favourite characters. It has Lee, Bob, Eddy, Jun, Anna and Panda in the roster.
Any chance that's the characters they wanted to add to the final roster?

Yeah I actually skipped the load times. They were really bad...

That one question where they ask you to rank your favourite characters. It has Lee, Bob, Eddy, Jun, Anna and Panda in the roster.
Any chance that's the characters they wanted to add to the final roster?

I think its just a list of the used characters across the games, and then I think they will use the consensus from this survey for post-release characters when the game launches in the west much in the same as TTT2.

I love that the past few Final Rounds (and parts of Mastercup) have become essentially a State Address for Tekken. Of course everyone would prefer to be playing the game right now, but it's at least nice to be able to gleam new insights and info directly from the Tekken team.

GrayFoxPL

From what Murray said to Aris I gather they are planning to reveal characters on console release, but anything before that is kinda sketchy.

Other thing that he said only PS4 version was announced(doesn't mean it's exclusive).

Markman was kinda mocking the game for lack of new moves, thing I'm pointing out since forever. "I'm just here to test TWO new moves", "Nina has only one new move..." things like that. When Aries asked Murray about the Nina thing, Murray got startled, couldn't get out of it. "She should have like 3, I don't have my computer now..." Lol yeah. Better work on some of new moves and I mean new, not stolen from other characters or cut from parts of old strings.

Interesting thing Murray said when Aris jokingly asked if Murray is the real boss and Harada is the sidekick. Murray said when he worked his way up and started to mean something in Tekken team, a lot of Tekken's design/ideas came from Murray actually. That Murray had a project plan done, Harada signed it and it was a go.

I really want to know what where those ideas, which ones, and were they the good ones.

If it's the shitty characters post T5 I'm starting to blame Murray instead Harada ;P.

Also what was that about: "I'm coming back home(after work).I'm loving my car and my something hot wife." He said something like that out of the blue, I didn't get it at all, but it was hilarious.

Edit:Tomorrow Aris is gonna do an interview with Harada and Murray with supposedly tough questions. I don't believe the "tough" part, but we'll see.

From what Murray said to Aris I gather they are planning to reveal characters on console release, but anything before that is kinda sketchy.

Other thing that he said only PS4 version was announced(doesn't mean it's exclusive).

Markman was kinda mocking the game for lack of new moves, thing I'm pointing out since forever. "I'm just here to test TWO new moves", "Nina has only one new move..." things like that. When Aries asked Murray about the Nina thing, Murray got startled, couldn't get out of it. "She should have like 3, I don't have my computer now..." Lol yeah. Better work on some of new moves and I mean new, not stolen from other characters or cut from parts of old strings.

Interesting thing Murray said when Aris jokingly asked if Murray is the real boss and Harada is the sidekick. Murray said when he worked his way up and started to mean something in Tekken team, a lot of Tekken's design/ideas came from Murray actually. That Murray had a project plan done, Harada signed it and it was a go.

I really want to know what where those ideas, which ones, and were they the good ones.

If it's the shitty characters post T5 I'm starting to blame Murray instead Harada ;P.

Also what was that about: "I'm coming back home(after work).I'm loving my car and my something hot wife." He said something like that out of the blue, I didn't get it at all, but it was hilarious.

Edit:Tomorrow Aris is gonna do an interview with Harada and Murray with supposedly tough questions. I don't believe the "tough" part, but we'll see.

LOL, indeed. That doesn't give me much hope for further brand new characters, and the returning characters will be mostly unchanged from TTT2. Great!

He was referring to internet trolls. Basically saying that these losers out here send him hate, and he's human and wants to reply, but who gives a shit because he's got an awesome life. Basically Michael Murray is Lebron.

GrayFoxPL

He was referring to internet trolls. Basically saying that these losers out here send him hate, and he's human and wants to reply, but who gives a shit because he's got an awesome life. Basically Michael Murray is Lebron.

He actually sounded like he doesn't want to give a shit but he does and he can't handle the trolls. Suddenly cue awesome car and super hot wife. I was like "lol wut Murray" XD.

Then Aris said that he talks like Tom Brady now. That was gold. XD

He's really leading everyone is he?

In other news, Silent Hill and the first three Fatal Frames are on sale on the PSN flash sale (ps3)! You can get all four for less than $5. Just played through a little of Silent Hill 1.

GrayFoxPL

Wow Bifuteki is a real asshole. First he said "Major annoucment!" "Maybe new character." then when MM came he was denying everything. "I didn't say anything!" What a fucking piece of shit liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom