• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2016 Australian Open |OT| 18th January - 31st January

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
I mean, what is he supposed to do against that?

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS SIMON! YOU ARE TO BLAME!

oti

Banned
You know what to do Fed. Time to unleash the ultimate weapon.

SABR2.gif

atr0cious

I hope he dropped that on purpose, and is gonna go hard the next round. I miss being annoyed with unstoppable Federer. Although Djok being as good as he is is pretty cool.

He should have followed my twitter advice and kidnapped Simon, removed his skin and wore it for his match today. Instead he blocked me. Ridiculous.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the only thing that could save tennis is if this means djokovic peaked too early. but given his roid regime i am sure he will be ready to go for the final.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the fact that that missed backhand at 0-15 was the best opportunity federer has had in the match to do something is not a good sign.

Feddy should just retire already.

I mean I'm all for hyperbole in the moment, but this is just silly. The guy is playing at a very high level and making finals and semi-finals with ease. He's 34 and he still bosses around most of the tour. Unfortunately, Djokovic is just something else. Nobody on tour can touch him. Murray must be thinking about throwing tomorrows match instead of having to endure the heartache of another Aus. Open final loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom