• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Hillary, we can't decrease our spending on nukes because of that Russian document.
It's true though. The Russians might maybe be working on next generation super nukes, we need a new Manhattan project to answer.

I hope the next gen nukes support 4k 60fps

Gamerloid

I'm actually really enjoying this debate. I'm still ignorant to things in politics, so I find a lot of you in these threads impressive when the discussions get deep.

Why'd she dodge the screening question. I mean yeah you can request strict screening guidelines but what exactly does that involve? It's not like you can pull up folders on many of the refugees and say "Aha that's what you did at X period of your life".

The main thing that irks on that is "screening" them comes across as putting them into some kinda biohazard/"less than the rest" nonsense---as opposed to, I dunno, desperate refugees? It isn't like this is the first time folks have fled for their lives!

Just plants those seeds of fear and suspicion deeper and dilutes what should just be a sympathetic response and waste of efforts that could be better spent giving care.

Konka

Banned
Huh?

Hillary making more empty promises....

So you know the future? She is laying out what she wants done. Without democratic controlled Congress you could call everything all three of them are saying empty promises. She isn't making promises. She is outlining policy goals.

Ty4on

It's like a real debate rather than a circus.
Exactly. I just tuned in and that was amazing compared to the "I will not answer your question and instead spit out as much populism until my time is up".

I'm all for it when the Republican debate is hilarious, but I really liked the lack of applause and thought out answers that were not simple and set in stone. The real world is complicated and messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom