• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2nd Democratic National Primary Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarkus

Trump won't bother with O'Malley I think. Then again he takes ad hominems personally.
WQ1rRE2.jpg

bounchfx

straight up i dont see any good reason we shouldnt strive to have some of the shit he's fighting for, otherwise what the fuck is the point of having a country together? protect and support it's people CMON DAWGS

Jobbs

Banned
Trump won't bother with O'Malley I think. Then again he takes ad hominems personally.

I doubt he takes it personally, it's just his style to counterpunch. He waits for someone to say something about him then he goes at them ten times harder.

Cronox

Banned
O'Malley is spending the debate riding on Sanders' and Hillary's coattails. Basically jumping in to say "me too!" whenever he can.

Meowster

O'Malley feels like such a staged actor with his movements and the way he talks. Vaguely reminiscent of William Shatner.

Sianos

feels a bit unfair to criticize them for copying each other on the economy - it's just that they're living in the same reality and are drawing the same conclusions based on evidence and modern psychology as opposed to the gop gradient of behaviorism

these sick arguments about subtleties, a nice callback to ye olden days of civil debate

kirblar

feels a bit unfair to criticize them for copying each other on the economy - it's just that they're living in the same reality and are drawing the same conclusions based on evidence and modern psychology as opposed to the gop gradient of behaviorism

these sick arguments about subtleties, a nice callback to ye olden days of civil debate
There's a very real difference between Sanders and Clinton on the minimum wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom