• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best Steam exclusives

Quasicat

I bought an OLED Steam Deck recently, and although I was looking at it being primarily an emulation machine, I found out that Steam has a ton of exclusives that are not available on consoles.

I found Ex Zodiac and now I want to know if there are any good exclusives to Steam that I should play.

Also, Ex Zodiac is a spiritual successor to the SNES version of StarFox and is amazing. Here’s a link to it:

I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks!

Holammer

Dome Keeper is a simple rogue-like with a mix of tower defence & mining. Not super great, but I put in 67h innit. It's pretty chill and good to play while you listen to something.

Bloons TD6 is a PC exclusive simply because of the controls. Playing with a controller would be a nightmare.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
A few more:

Don't know how well this might run on the Deck tho, might be worth to check out some YoutTubes for that matter. Aside from that, it's a very nice remake of a classic.

This one has gotten a lot of praise. I haven't tried it, but I played a bit of Gothic and, surprisingly, it has pretty nice gamepad controls.

John Bilbo

Dome Keeper is a simple rogue-like with a mix of tower defence & mining. Not super great, but I put in 67h innit. It's pretty chill and good to play while you listen to something.

Dome Keeper got a major content update this summer. I've been meaning to get back in to it.

DryvBy

Moonring looks like junk but once you play it, its amazing. I can't believe it's free.

Pro-tip: You can actually just play the demo and its the full game minus the current up the date patch. You'll be hooked for 1000s of hours.

simpatico

Gold Member
Zero Ranger will become your new show-off game if you got the OLED. Won't make sense until you see it on the Deck. Then you'll get it.

Top Bottom