• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

I just found out we're supposed to be drinking 64 oz of water a day. I probably drink <%12.5 of that in addition to like 16oz of caffeine on avg so I probably am like getting %1 of my daily water intake. That explains the heat exhaustion lmao

But don't forget you get a lot from food. Food is still 70% water. Once I reach 30-40 ounces, I'm peeing every hour and it's all clear.

Edit:
https://twitter.com/pdxbrocialite/status/750803938132185088/photo/1

CmtkMtRVUAAYq5n.jpg

QbadP.png

Malyse

8x8 rule?

Is not true. You should drink water when you are thirsty. That could be more than eight or less than eight. Also, it's not just water; any liquids count. Basically, don't not drink stuff.
But don't forget you get a lot from food. Food is still 70% water. Once I reach 30-40 ounces, I'm peeing every hour and it's all clear.

All clear is *too* much water. Your urine should be pale yellow.

andthebeatgoeson

Is not true. You should drink water when you are thirsty. That could be more than eight or less than eight. Also, it's not just water; any liquids count. Basically, don't not drink stuff.

All clear is *too* much water. Your urine should be pale yellow.

Yeah, but more than 64 ounces and you run the risk of overhydration. Unless you are working out all day. By then, you need some salty drink.

I think we used to overemphasize water, because everyone drank nothing but purple drink or soda. Which fucks with calories/diabetes/high blood pressure.

BTW, orange or purple soda from the local supermarket, is top 3. No shasta. But straight, acme/pathmark/kroger orange soda. Must be made at one big factory.

I drink so much water I've got a water cooler and two 5 gallon bottles that get refilled every 5-6 days..ain't nothing better. No soda or other bullshit. Apple/orange juice maybe once a month, and that started less than a year ago..

The Adder

Banned
BCT:

I was just looking up foreign language dubs of American cartoons (this is a thing I do, yes) and just stumbled across a video labled "Cartoons in Japanese dub | Part 2 Old cartoons". It contained "Ed, Edd, and Eddy", Powerpuff Girls, Billy and Mandy, and Kids Next Door.

I'm only 27 years old, guys. Those shows can't be considered 'old' yet. They can't!

Johndoey

Banned
Splitting headache, but no food poisoning so that's good. Your urine should be pale yellow with no particular odor.

Oysters are disgusting.

Balrog is making me change my opinion of charge characters. I've always avoided playing as them but Rog feels great. I haven't put too much time into Ibuki

Yeah. He's different, but not in a terrible way. Gotta invest a bit of time with him..definitely less flashy than most. Ibuki is like a "LOOK WHAT I CAN DO" bomb (no pun intended), but she takes sooo little energy away from her opponents. Don't know if I'm down with that route..at least for the moment. Interesting combinations, for sure.

Don't have the fight money to buy either of them.

Did you spend it all on colors and bullshit? Just playing everyone's Easy story mode + completing/watching challenges should get you there with no issues. That crazy new full story also gave me 30,000..I think.

Shy

Did you spend it all on colors and bullshit? Just playing everyone's Easy story mode + completing/watching challenges should get you there with no issues. That crazy new full story also gave me 30,000..I think.
Nope. Only bought one colour.

I just haven't really touched it. (only have done the old story mode with a couple of characters, and haven't touched the new story at all, yet)

Nope. Only bought one colour.

I just haven't really touched it. (only have done the old story mode with a couple of characters, and haven't touched the new story at all, yet)

You'll easily pick up 2 characters if you complete what I posted earlier. The bulk of my fight money was easily obtained. Unfortunately, you won't be able to make extra cash from Guile/Alex. Still..get on it!

Bubba T

Recruiting season unofficially kicks off for me next week.

• Interview at small CPA firm
  • Day at a national firm later this month
  • Big 4 career fair in August
  • Accounting fair in September
  • Another career fair in a different state in September (haven't decided if I'm going to go)

If I don't get an offer after going through all this, I'm definitely not doing something right.

I gave up soda and drink mostly water now with an occasional diet soda

Good choice. My body decided it was done with soda eight years ago (stomach cramps soon after I drink a soda), so I mainly stick to water and sometimes some juice.

BigDes

I drank water once. It was awful. It was like boredom as a physical thing.

If it isnt one third sugar it isnt a proper drink

LionPride

Banned
I'm pretty much on the end of my rope when it comes to extra-judicious murders.

Losing faith in non-violent solutions.

So I made a thread asking about potential solutions.

I know people thought I was crazy back when I was fine with some of the shit burning going on because I knew how shit was gonna go down. In my 16 years of living I've seen some shit. Gone from believing that nonviolent solutions are always the way, to being fine with more violent courses of action. This may be why my mom is scared of me becoming militant even with my diverse group of friends

Dai101

Banned
15 OTs filled with embarrassing photos of himself from other members and regularly risking his life for chicken, it was only a matter of time.

Was just matter of time ...

lu94mdE.jpg

Savage.

I'm pretty much on the end of my rope when it comes to extra-judicious murders.

Losing faith in non-violent solutions.

So I made a thread asking about potential solutions.

I know people thought I was crazy back when I was fine with some of the shit burning going on because I knew how shit was gonna go down. In my 16 years of living I've seen some shit. Gone from believing that nonviolent solutions are always the way, to being fine with more violent courses of action. This may be why my mom is scared of me becoming militant even with my diverse group of friends

It really really is a bleak landscape for things to get better.... Also not even 1 page huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom