• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Dive - Captain Nemo

--
Water is dope.
---
I can always get behind Cheadle.
---
God why am I listening to Duran Duran right now

Now Eternal Morning, this is a bit better.

first breath after a coma is a weird listen.

The Dead Space 2 soundtrack is weird.

Slayven

I still need to get SFV so I can school Gordon?

Is T-Hawk in the game? I was always good with him, Lu Kang, and TJ Combo.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I drank water once. It was awful. It was like boredom as a physical thing.

If it isnt one third sugar it isnt a proper drink

Jokes aside I'm learning the hard way that diabetes and kidney issues ain't nothing to fuck with. Drink that water brehs and get away from the sugars.

Johndoey

Banned
I always preferred Nightwolf for my Native American stereotype needs. Spectral axes.

Kids of the future is and will always be vastly inferior to the near perfect Kim Wilde Kids in America.

Dereck

Jokes aside I'm learning the hard way that diabetes and kidney issues ain't nothing to fuck with. Drink that water brehs and get away from the sugars.
Yep

I always preferred Nightwolf for my Native American stereotype needs. Spectral axes.
Nightwolf is that nigga, you see his win animation, always stood out

PY7yMDc.png

shingi70

Banned
Just watched the Baton Rouge murder.

Sigh

I saw a friend post on Facebook that he's cold to and just doesn't feel anything anymore when it comes to shootings. I just can't feel that way, and now I'm just mixed with Anger and Sadness.

Fuck this system that allows for a Black man for being killed just because how he looks.

Good Night BCT GSM.

Johndoey

Banned
Based only of the strength of never forgive me, never forget me i'd say Silent hill 3 has one of the best soundtracks ever made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r2ozeKBG20

Hey all, what's it like to be in a casual relationship? Askin for a friend of course

Hmm.It's doable but most people can't sustain them for any length of time (at least in my experience). It's about setting proper boundaries so everyone knows what they're getting out of the situation.

What you know about taht Trident

233819-trident2.jpg

Mother fuck..LMAO!

Just watched the Baton Rouge murder.

Sigh

I saw a friend post on Facebook that he's cold to and just doesn't feel anything anymore when it comes to shootings. I just can't feel that way, and now I'm just mixed with Anger and Sadness.

Fuck this system that allows for a Black man for being killed just because how he looks.

Good Night BCT GSM.

Sleep well..

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
these cop murders are getting to me. first the baton rouge death and then the dude that got shot in the arm..getting shot over absolutely fucking nothing. and people get mad when people say fuck the police

What you know about taht Trident

233819-trident2.jpg

too bad eternal champions was the hottest of garbage. i liked a lot of the designs

LionPride

Banned
Based only of the strength of never forgive me, never forget me i'd say Silent hill 3 has one of the best soundtracks ever made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r2ozeKBG20

Hmm.It's doable but most people can't sustain them for any length of time (at least in my experience). It's about setting proper boundaries so everyone knows what they're getting out of the situation.

This is gonna be my first casual relationship. It's senior year, I can't let myself get to attacthed since I'm probably going to another state next year, thankfully I'm gettin with a girl who has the same mindset. Plus our group of friends would be givin us too much shit about it. Hopefully this lasts some amount of time and works out for both of us, we both been wanting to get with each other since sophomore year, maybe a more casual relationship is what we need

He's doing this on purpose.

Gata out here doing the death roll on slay. Never saw him coming.

https://youtu.be/6ZhHHVsAnI4
I honestly have no idea what ya talking about

Zekes!

these cop murders are getting to me. first the baton rouge death and then the dude that got shot in the arm..getting shot over absolutely fucking nothing. and people get mad when people say fuck the police

Shit is enfuriating and heartbreaking

Canada ain't perfect but I'm thankful that I don't fear for my family's lives when they get pulled over by cops

I'm kind of upset with myself right now. This was the one that snapped my shit. I was trembling while watching the first 30 seconds. Then, I don't know. I think it was how inexplicably calm she was. I think she just numbed me. Fuck..how horrible is that? STILL AIN'T SLEEPING! But seriously..it just looks normal all of the sudden. No amount of anger is going to change that..

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm kind of upset with myself right now. This was the one that snapped my shit. I was trembling while watching the first 30 seconds. Then, I don't know. I think it was how inexplicably calm she was. I think she just numbed me. Fuck..how horrible is that? STILL AIN'T SLEEPING! But seriously..it just looks normal all of the sudden. No amount of anger is going to change that..

she was in shock. you can hear her breaking in the car

Johndoey

Banned
The posts playing a form of devil's advocate always show up. It's i don't know trying and failing to make a more "substantial" contribution to the thread.

In the state of Louisiana, state employees are not allowed to be political. Attending political rallies, posting about politics on Facebook, even having a yard sign for a particular candidate.......I may lose my job.

Johndoey

Banned
im just waiting for excuses for why this man deserved his death. he didnt even take his damn seatbelt off.

Some form of "Well he didn't listen to the officer well enough what did he think was going to happen!" then once someone digs up a shoplifting charge from the 90's he'll be painted as another violent thug threatening the angelic officer.

The posts playing a form of devil's advocate always show up. It's i don't know trying and failing to make a more "substantial" contribution to the thread.

im just waiting for excuses for why this man deserved his death. he didnt even take his damn seatbelt off.

I'm usually a lot angrier..I was just a bit a go, but I think I'm done. That video was a sad sight. But I know what comes next. I think I'm done with it. It's like talking in circles. What's the fucking point? To see some heartless fuck say "Yada yada, BUT" again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom