• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Kissing in the rain is one of the most cliché things ever

And one of the best things to do after a date

Lion going in all like

jNGmIlr.gif

Johndoey

Banned
My necks making a nice crunching sound whenever I move, always fun.

---
Glad you date went well LionPride. The beauty of human connection.

Numb

deedra-a-dopemixedchick-naruto-scott-murphy-7lb-10-1-2oz-june-2822336.png

which one of yall did this?

We all knew this was coming. That eventually the weebs would procreate.

There's some kid out there named Cloud Strife Robertson trying to understand why his parents are like this. I'm sure of it.
10649614_479637778841415_6074022698741887238_n.jpg

friends with this guy
Been friends for a while, went on a date before and we decided to stay friends, then we were flirting and now we here
Happy for you man

Morning time to get to work.
Morning

shingi70

Banned
Morning BCT!

I think I pulled something yesterday, my right ball is swollen and has been hurting something bad since last night. Called off.work due to the pain and sitting on a ice pack. Will stop by the doctors office tomororw if it's still hurting.

BigDes

Morning BCT!

I think I pulled something yesterday, my right ball is swollen and has been hurting something bad since last night. Called off.work due to the pain and sitting on a ice pack. Will stop by the doctors office tomororw if it's still hurting.

Sounds like you might have a hernia

FyreWulff

I'm at the hospital and they're going to a ultrasound for a torrison which could need emergency surgery.

good luck, it's fixable if it is.

Also i'm super confused. every time i go to work people are turning their headlights on/off at me which usually means "turn on your headlights".. but my headlights are already on, and both of them are working. I literally have no idea why they are doing this.

edit: there wasn't a cop up ahead either

I don't know what I ate last night to dream some shit that would've scarred me for life when I was little, but I got to change something to not see some shit like this again.

I awoke and went to the bathroom and saw the mirror covered up by screenshots of a Wendy Williams sex tape with her speckled with semen next to some gruffy white guy and the bathroom floor was wet with some clear shit. Went into the living room and the whole placed was covered with more of those screens with a notable last shot of Wendy and that white man getting splooged from some tall dark skinned brotha.

Brain you done fucked me up today.

Sou Da

I just got a call to logon to a site to schedule an interview for a company I've never heard of or applied to.

Not sure where to go from here because I cant logon to schedule the interview since I don't have an account already.

Sch1sm

I just got a call to logon to a site to schedule an interview for a company I've never heard of or applied to.

Not sure where to go from here because I cant logon to schedule the interview since I don't have an account already.

I dunno. Could be something as simple as someone input the wrong # on an application, right?

---------

I had a pretty nice, touristy day in Mombasa. Went to Haller Park and fed giraffes, camel rides, a boat ride with a partially glass floor, samaki, samaki, and more samaki (fish).
Also my first time seeing any ocean since only coastal provinces in Canada have that deal. Gg.

E: Blasian, that shit was even unpleasant to read.

LionPride

Banned
I don't know what I ate last night to dream some shit that would've scarred me for life when I was little, but I got to change something to not see some shit like this again.

I awoke and went to the bathroom and saw the mirror covered up by screenshots of a Wendy Williams sex tape with her speckled with semen next to some gruffy white guy and the bathroom floor was wet with some clear shit. Went into the living room and the whole placed was covered with more of those screens with a notable last shot of Wendy and that white man getting splooged from some tall dark skinned brotha.

What
The
Hell

Dereck

Did anybody here see barbershop 3? It hurts my soul that they made the sole brown guy in the film drop the "why don't you black people pull up your bootstraps and help yourselves" argument in the movie.

AND he votes Republican too omg. They shame me.

Pretty decent though but its not as funny as the first.
Yeah I chalked that up to "this kind of person exists in your workplace" narrative.

You're joining the inner circle. BBM

Black
Bilderberg
Mason

Numb

I dunno. Could be something as simple as someone input the wrong # on an application, right?

---------

I had a pretty nice, touristy day in Mombasa. Went to Haller Park and fed giraffes, camel rides, a boat ride with a partially glass floor, samaki, samaki, and more samaki (fish).
Also my first time seeing any ocean since only coastal provinces in Canada have that deal. Gg.

E: Blasian, that shit was even unpleasant to read.
nice glad you enjoyed the trip
almost die everytime from those samaki bones but they too delicious

shingi70

Banned
I'm Alive.

Have a bacterial infection in my sack, that pretty much inflamed the tube where sperm comes from, so Everytime I was getting erect or cumming it was preparing the tube lining.

So for a shot, some pills, and no sex for two weeks until the swelling of the lining goes down.

Aiustis

I'm Alive.

Have a bacterial infection in my sack, that pretty much inflamed the tube where sperm comes from, so Everytime I was getting erect or cumming it was preparing the tube lining.

So for a shot, some pills, and no sex for two weeks until the swelling of the lining goes down.

o_O that sounds horrible

zeemumu

Did he live?

This makes me wonder what would happen if someone spread the word of a Legendary at the protest site.

I'm Alive.

Yeesh.

LionPride

Banned
I'm Alive.

That sounds terrible

Sch1sm

nice glad you enjoyed the trip
almost die everytime from those samaki bones but they too delicious

Yeah, eating it puts the fear in me every time. I spend half the time I'm meant to be eating picking it apart just so I don't choke. 😭

I'm Alive.

Good thing you didn't just sit on it, then.

Something to make you smile:

CmxCS3_WIAAAhoM.jpg

D'aww. That's perfect.

I think it's time to nuke this thread

That's why I'm glad that I almost always have Lucid dreams. Shit gets weird & I nope right out of it.

Young Magus

Slay, you down for podcast tomorrow? Moris' internet crapped up the skype connection.

Also we need a consistent third so if anyone has a decent mic and can dedicate 1.5hr of their time on every other Wed or Friday, let me know. We communicate (mostly to make sure everyone can make it) via Twitter. It's literally like two DMs every other week.

Sounds interesting and I would LOVE too but....

A.) I would feel like I have little too say/ be the less wise nigga in a given line-up and
B.) Im prehaps the most inconsistent nigga in this community.

this is why the cops kill us

Numb

Something to make you smile:

CmxCS3_WIAAAhoM.jpg
Adorable
Yeah, eating it puts the fear in me every time. I spend half the time I'm meant to be eating picking it apart just so I don't choke. 😭

Good thing you didn't just sit on it, then.

D'aww. That's perfect.
that ancient oil that turned black will get you in time if the bones don't

That's why I'm glad that I almost always have Lucid dreams. Shit gets weird & I nope right out of it.
Can't remember nothing when sleeping
Good and bad

Sch1sm

Adorable
that ancient oil that turned black will get you in time if the bones don't

Can't remember nothing when sleeping
Good and bad

I'm like 99% sure it's the untreated water that's already killing me, but where's the lie. You can't be sure of anything unless you prepare it yourself, but it's too cheap to buy out.

Kinda life are you living without dreams, Numb.

Numb

I'm like 99% sure it's the untreated water that's already killing me, but where's the lie. You can't be sure of anything unless you prepare it yourself, but it's too cheap to buy out.

Kinda life are you living without dreams, Numb.
You don't get the chance to shorten your life expectancy often so enjoy there :)

Only bits and pieces sometimes. Never the full picture even once

Litan

A week ago, I had a dream where some dude took me and my brother to a bathroom, shit in a toilet and then made us eat it.
Since then, I've been trying the methods at r/luciddreaming so I can control my dreams.
Fuck being stuck in something like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom