• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Oh right on. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
You're very welcome.
Y'all a bunch of gringos to me.

:p
zEyhk6p.gif

Furyous

This always rubbed me the wrong way:

“In fighting for their own rights, Black activists have led the movement for opportunities not just for themselves, but for us as well,” the final version of the letter reads. “Black people have been beaten, jailed, even killed fighting for many of the rights that Asian Americans enjoy today.

... Let me see if I get this shit straight"

My ancestors fought so everyone could have civil rights... EVERYONE, NOT BLACK PEOPLE, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY. Yet, other minorities have contempt for us as we stand against an apparent license to kill from police officers. Liang kills an innocent black male and all of a sudden an entire community sides with our oppressors.

“In fighting for their own rights, Black activists have led the movement for opportunities not just for themselves, but for us as well,” the final version of the letter reads. “Black people have been beaten, jailed, even killed fighting for many of the rights that Asian Americans enjoy today.

My ancestors fought so everyone could have civil rights... EVERYONE, NOT BLACK PEOPLE, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING MINORITY IN THIS COUNTRY. Yet, other minorities have contempt for us as we stand against an apparent license to kill from police officers. Liang kills an innocent black male and all of a sudden an entire community sides with our oppressors.

It's hard, but it makes us the better men. Fuck anyone who says otherwise. Being the mule is par for the course, brother..

Dai101

Banned

iz2Oqu1.png

zeemumu

I actually hadn't read up much on the Liang case. Is the summarized version that a split happened after protestors rallied to overturn the verdict because they thought the conviction was just police giving people what they wanted without offering up a white cop?

Rosario Dawson is just cat lady crazy right now. Like, I can smell her house with every word she speaks..fucking lunatic.

What did she do?

Dai101

Banned
TIL that gringos play Santana's Europa at Quinceañeras....

QUE?

Watching her talk during the DNC on The Young Turks. All I hear is "MORE" as if there have been no concessions. Shouldn't surprise me..I'm hearing the same nonsense from folks on here..

Those children ain't right i tell ya'.

D i Z

I actually hadn't read up much on the Liang case. Is the summarized version that a split happened after protestors rallied to overturn the verdict because they thought the conviction was just police giving people what they wanted without offering up a white cop?

The friction was because of Asian Americans championing him getting a reduced sentence because a white cop would get one. Didn't matter that he was wrong and killed another minority man in cold blood. Then women from the protesters spit and cursed at the victims family as if they were responsible. Asian American protestors felt that they were owed the same privileges that white supremacy affords white cops who get away with shit, and he shouldn't take a fall for his crime. All the while saying that black cops don't ever do the right thing either (which is false, black cops get sent up or dismissed for breaking the blue wall all the time). It was an absolute shit show.

Rosario needs to dunk her head in ice water for a while. She's lost the mission, but she could still get right.

Shy

Black Market.

Probably been posted before, but here it is again.
That looks super interesting, but also incredibly depressing.
I don't know if i can watch that fam. Sorry.

But thank you for the heads up though.
Rosario Dawson is just cat lady crazy right now. Like, I can smell her house with every word she speaks..fucking lunatic.
But but, that's my future wife. 😞
Probably because they've gone off the deep end as of late..
To be fair though (don't shred me on this fam) when Ben mankiewicz is on, he does call them out when they're being over the top.
A few weeks ago, he got in a heated debate with Cenk when he (Cenk) was going off on Hilary, and Ben was correcting him as well as pointing that Cenk has a blind spot when it come to criticizing her. (wish i could remember the clip that it was from)

He also called Jimmy for being bernie or bust during one of the DNC convention nights, telling him that if Tump gets elected Jimmy bears some of the reasonability.

zeemumu

The friction was because of Asian Americans championing him getting a reduced sentence because a white cop would get one. Didn't matter that he was wrong and killed another minority man in cold blood. Then women from the protesters spit and cursed at the victims family as if they were responsible. Asian American protestors felt that they were owed the same privileges that white supremacy affords white cops who get away with shit, and he shouldn't take a fall for his crime. All the while saying that black cops don't ever do the right thing either (which is false, black cops get sent up or dismissed for breaking the blue wall all the time). It was an absolute shit show.

That sounds like it went off in an entirely different direction.

LionPride

Banned
That mess had me so heated. Horseshit, bullshit, fuck all that shit.

cdyhybrid

It was a bunch of bullshit. People protesting to get the same above-the-law treatment for their blood instead of protesting for people that do criminal shit to get punished.

zeemumu

It was a bunch of bullshit. People protesting to get the same above-the-law treatment for their blood instead of protesting for people that do criminal shit to get punished.

That seems like that would cycle around to accomplish nothing. Best case scenario on that path is they bend these rules for everyone until the rules become pointless and they make new rules and land right back where they started. That sounds like the plot to a a 1980s Twilight Zone episode

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Had a solo euro trip planned mid next month, and my best friend just hit me with plans for panama a week prior for a labor day weekend.

I wish money grew on trees.

D i Z

Had a solo euro trip planned mid next month, and my best friend just hit me with plans for panama a week prior for a labor day weekend.

That's great. Having options like that (even expensive ones) has got to feel pretty good even if you might not do all of them.

Numb

Swing by if passing through the northern reaches
Got a couch and nuggets with your name
Just PM card info and i will take out the fee for services

She got dickmatized by that 70 yr slanging it everywhere. Wasn't practicing safe advocating and caught the Bernie or bust STI

See her next time in DD

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
That's great. Having options like that (even expensive ones) has got to feel pretty good even if you might not do all of them.
Good point. I should be more grateful instead of looking at this as some 1st world problem.

Swing by if passing through the northern reaches
Got a couch and nuggets with your name
Just PM card info and i will take out the fee for services

Does the northern reaches have demogorgons?

Numb

Good point. I should be more grateful instead of looking at this as some 1st world problem.

Does the northern reaches have demogorgons?
And sexy Swedish babes
I am sure you have heard of the rep
Come one down it's summer

wrestling-sexy-font-b-babe-b-font-woman-font-b-beach-b-font-4-Size-Home.jpg

After you put down the payment we can get started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom