• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
I got an extra room in my igloo here in Canada if any one you wanna come over.

SnxaEkc.png
Fly me out there please

Slayven

Why did I decide to google this foolishness?

Why are Sonic fans so crazy? Mario never had these problems.

That is next level fuckery

Speaking of which

Chinese nationals have been warned to tighten their security here after reportedly being involved in several incidents following their arrival this week, including one bizarre robbery involving athlete Shi Dongpeng.

Shi, one of the country's leading athletes who won a silver medal in the 110 metres hurdles at the Doha 2006 Asian Games, had just checked into his hotel on arrival with an accompanying cameraman when approached by a local who appeared drunk.

According to the International Sport Press Association (AIPS), the man then vomited over Shi, who went to clean himself up while the cameraman chased the man out of the hotel.

When they returned, all of the camerman’s equipment had been stolen, as well as baggage belonging to both men.

Surveillance footage showed that they had been the victims of a cleverly organised professional job in which they had been distracted by the apparent drunk.

When the two tried to report the theft to Rio police, they found a two-hour wait due a long line of other people reporting having been mugged.

Numb

SnxaEkc.png

I'll ask for only half what y'all will pay Kraft

----------

Good move avoiding wedding close enough for parents to attend
Still got the midnight call of why i ain't got married yet when my buds are :_:

Numb

I couldn't even tell you what any of it means.
Isaaq, Habar Jeclo.
Genuinely not sure what the purpose of them are. I don't know the difference. Is it geography? Is there infighting? I'm out of the loop. I only know the stereotypes associated with them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just leave it alone. Outside of the negative stuff people use it it as a marker and will more or less know who you are or what family you belong to by tracing it.

In the south central part of Somalia the World Bank shows the following clan tree:[19]
Dir
Isaaq
Garhajis
Habar Je'lo
Habar Awal
Habar Tol
Gadabursi
Isse
Biyomal
Gadsan
Qubeys
Abdalla

Wikipedia says we cool and related ethnic group
Nothing else in the way now

harSon

Banned
Now people can shutup about saying Trump winning is impossible. I dunno why even after Brexit happened people were still in denial that there's a chance.

To be fair, thats representative of pre convention polls - ane polls in general around this time of the election are the least reliable.

You can't piss off women, ethnic minorities and the LGBT community and expect to win an election. Relying on white people is one thing, but relying exclusively on white males is another. He honesty has no path to the white house.

SnxaEkc.png

There's a whole lot of stupid in that map.

Now people can shutup about saying Trump winning is impossible. I dunno why even after Brexit happened people were still in denial that there's a chance.

Nevada was 52/45 Obama in 2012.
Iowa was 51/46 Obama.
Florida was 50/49.
New Hampshire was 51/46.

Trump is losing hispanics, mormons, women, and white people with college educations by ridiculous, unheard of margins. There simply aren't enough angry white people with high school degrees to make that map happen.

He's also likely going to have Johnson making a strong enough showing to screw him in states with republicans that lean libertarian- i.e. Utah, Idaho, Nevada, NH.

Sch1sm

I just leave it alone. Outside of the negative stuff people use it it as a marker and will more or less know who you are or what family you belong to by tracing it.

Wikipedia says we cool and related ethnic group
Nothing else in the way now

Unless we're actually related.

js.

To be fair, thats representative of pre convention polls - ane polls in general around this time of the election are the least reliable.

You can't piss off women, ethnic minorities and the LGBT community and expect to win an election. Relying on white people is one thing, but relying exclusively on white males is another. He honesty has no path to the white house.

I mean, he pissed them off and got this far. Then there's the issue with voting eligibility, and Bernie Bros throwing votes, right?

Village

It does the heart good to see people engaging in the enternal shenanigan that is ken penders. That man is crazy

And that vote map is scary

It does the heart good to see people engaging in the enternal shenanigan that is ken penders. That man is crazy

And that vote map is scary

the only thing scary is how far off the rails 538 went since going to ESPN.

nobody else has Trump anywhere NEAR that close, and they had hillary at 80%+ to win several weeks ago. No credible model has swings that wide for no reason.

Village

the only thing scary is how far off the rails 538 went since going to ESPN.

nobody else has Trump anywhere NEAR that close, and they had hillary at 80%+ to win several weeks ago. No credible model has swings that wide for no reason.
Oh i dont belive it.

The hypothetical nightmare scenario is scary.

harSon

Banned
Unless we're actually related.

js.

I mean, he pissed them off and got this far. Then there's the issue with voting eligibility, and Bernie Bros throwing votes, right?

He pissed them off and won the Republican primary, which is a party already catering to and dominated by white males. A general election is an entirely different ball game, especially with the demographic shifts we've experienced since the Bush presidency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom