• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Mornin all.

The importance of the Simone's cleaning house at the Olympics. I haven't looked for it, but I'm sure there are mountains of salt piling up over the Final Five being the most diverse and dominant cast yet.

I don't really want to see cartoon food
played by modern comedians cum. I think that would feel like walking in on someone in a Spongebob costume with lowered eyelids and that dumbfuck grin cumming on someone in a Patrick costume. You'd never recover from that.

Hey, Kiddizzy, your style reminds me of the Cybersix comics. Looks great.

Hadn't read Cybersix before. Is it good? I'm looking it up right now, and I might have to dust off my rusty ass remedial Spanish for this.

Edit:

Its hot as fuck out here today.

Also, apropos of absolutely nothing

tumblr_mefchpYBuL1qedb29o1_500.gif

Second edit:

Found this in my feed.The 13th Amendment. Thought it would be good for kids or *cough* forum posters...*cough* who prefer their information in a visual format.

8. Most of the jokes were solid. I deducted a point because of the ending just going all in with crude humor.
The ending was thinking cherry on top because the mpaa had to watch that shit multiple times to get it to that ala the fuck you Team America had towards the mpaa

Salma Heyek couldn't resist them buns hun

D i Z

Just started watching Stranger Things. Does anyone know if this is an original concept, or an adaptation from something else?

Hadn't read Cybersix before. Is it good? I'm looking it up right now, and I might have to dust off my rusty ass remedial Spanish for this.

It's really neat, but in that underground comic way where there's tons of erotic content and the villains are way scummier and creepier than mainstream comics. The romance in it is kinda fun in a soapy way.

The comic had a toned-down animated series for kids that has a pretty slick theme song. You might check it out if the darker stuff in underground comics turn you off. I actually haven't read it in years so I need to revisit this series again.

Edit: I probably exaggerated the amount of erotic content. There's nudity and occasional sex scenes but the sex itself isn't really that explicit.

It's really neat, but in that underground comic way where there's tons of erotic content and the villains are way scummier and creepier than mainstream comics. The romance in it is kinda fun in a soapy way.

The comic had a toned-down animated series for kids that has a pretty slick theme song. You might check it out if the darker stuff in underground comics turn you off. I actually haven't read it in years so I need to revisit this series again.

Don't try to drag me into your ain't shit world breh. You better edit a Jandro post or something.

Anybody ever played Total Overdose? It's a GTA clone set in Mexico with I think an all-Latino cast that parodies Robert Rodriguez movies. Looks neat- I might buy a copy if it's any good.

My street is flooded and apparently it's pretty bad. We were at my moms house and the water hit us there hard today, waiting on a boat to come scoop us now. I'm scared about my house, though. Shit is crazy. None of us live in flood areas, but here we are.

Shy

My street is flooded and apparently it's pretty bad. We were at my moms house and the water hit us there hard today, waiting on a boat to come scoop us now. I'm scared about my house, though. Shit is crazy. None of us live in flood areas, but here we are.
FUCK.

Be safe, and i hope your house isn't damaged too bad.

Dai101

Banned

Be safe, hermano. Take care of yourself and yours.

Been a crazy couple of weeks down here too. Several towns have been hit with unprecedent floods.

Man it's surreal. Almost every one of my friends and family around here have had their homes devasted by the floods. The shit came so quick at my moms house it was scary. This morning there was nothing, now it's damn near to her front door. My cousin almost drowned in a story that was funny but wouldn't be funny if he'd actually drowned. Like nigga I know you need insulin but you know goddamn well your ass can't swim, either. Lucky people passed by with a boat to get him as he clung to a tree lmao

Slayven

Stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom