• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

I suppose I should have posted this already, but I'm doing the UI and menus for this Kingdom Hearts fangame

For comparison, it looked like this previously:

tumblr_oal1h8oqrn1vaja1xo1_1280.jpg

Dude made some crunk songs

Not hating. It was just so jarring for it to happen *twice*

Kreed

NBC's olympic coverage is trash. Steady trying to give equal coverage to Usain Bolt and their US runner ups. "Usain Bolt and Justin Gatlin are the only athletes in history to get 3 medals in a row at the 200 meters", comeon NBC, stop playing.

Man it's surreal. Almost every one of my friends and family around here have had their homes devasted by the floods. The shit came so quick at my moms house it was scary. This morning there was nothing, now it's damn near to her front door. My cousin almost drowned in a story that was funny but wouldn't be funny if he'd actually drowned. Like nigga I know you need insulin but you know goddamn well your ass can't swim, either. Lucky people passed by with a boat to get him as he clung to a tree lmao

Glad to hear you and your friends/family made it out ok. Don't clown your cousin too bad.

D i Z

Usain walked him. Hit him with that pose.

USA don't got nothing in the sprints. I'm happy for bolt but we gotta do better.

Usain is consistently late out of the blocks, but that shit doesn't seem to matter. His gain after 40 is monstrous. Everyone on the field looked shook before they even began.

Usain is consistently late out of the blocks, but that shit doesn't seem to matter. His gain after 40 is monstrous. Everyone on the field looked shook before they even began.

He's just too big to get out the blocks in a reasonable time. His stride makes up for it though. Amazing seeing him coast to another gold. Especially after the hamstring injury this year

I'm working on one now, it's an AU where Gordon is a chef in a restaurant and the newest employee Slayven accidentally spills seasoning on the chicken he's preparing. Their hands touch.

I can keep this going.
Nikkas out here seasoning their chicken, but don't season their homeys chicken with their mouths

Cp3EaLMUMAAh414.jpg

royalan

BlackGAF, A question I've been meaning to ask for YEARS:

giphy.gif

HEW is this fine-ass, surprised-ass nigga?

Your help is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom