• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

Usain Bolt's makeout game is next level fam

In other news, Usain is fucked when he gets back to Jamaica. Cheating on his girlfriend with the widow of a drug lord? smh

Bolt's gf, doe.

Usain-Bolt-Girlfriend-Kasi-Bennett-photo.jpg
------
Cqeb0IoW8AARRox.jpg

Gordon, explain yoself

LionPride

Banned
is this you confessing or throwing shade

nvm, read later post

But yea, go buy a car if able?
I ain't even got my permit and I'm bout to be 17 by the end of the week. I'm losing out here. Tried hookin up with this one girl after I broke up with my ex, neither of us had a car and she in band. Made it hard and I ain't askin my friends to drive my ass out somewhere so I can get some

On the DL? So, like just texting instead of skype?
Nigga fuck you

I ain't even got my permit and I'm bout to be 17 by the end of the week. I'm losing out here. Tried hookin up with this one girl after I broke up with my ex, neither of us had a car and she in band. Made it hard and I ain't askin my friends to drive my ass out somewhere so I can get some

I could've sworn you were around 21.

I would definitely work on that permit now if I were you. And after that, a license. One mistake I made when I was in school was waiting until after high school to get a license. I missed out on a couple girls back then, but it doesn't hurt at all. I'm still young as hell.

As far as having your own car, hopefully you can borrow a relative's until you can buy your own.

LionPride

Banned
I could've sworn you were around 21.

I would definitely work on that permit now if I were you. And after that, a license. One mistake I made when I was in school was waiting until after high school to get a license. I missed out on a couple girls back then, but it doesn't hurt at all. I'm still young as hell.

As far as having your own car, hopefully you can borrow a relative's until you can buy your own.

Imma probably be gettin my permit as a birthday gift sort of deal, as long as I have my license before my Prom it's all good.

do you have a bicycle?

Shy

I'm waiting for my copy from Amazon to arrive, you're not alone
Cool cool.
I don't buy most games until they are at least 50% off unless it is an indie
Gotcha.
When suddenly from nowhere!

Chasity Samone
Take all my thristy gifs. TAKE THEM. TAKE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not everyone got money like that Lord Shy of Upercrustion Upon Avery
fucking LOL.

They only reason i've got money at the mo, is because there's been nothing i've really wanted to get all year. So i have a bunch of money saved up.
I bought deus ex. Some of the marketing has been awful though
Ain't that the truth.

I hope the game itself isn't as bad.
That Augs Lives Matter shit really put me off tossing down money for the new Deus Ex.
That's why i held of till a few hours ago.

And why i still feel uncomfortable that i got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom