• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Cool cool.

Gotcha.

Take all my thristy gifs. TAKE THEM. TAKE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fucking LOL.

They only reason i've got money at the mo, is because there's been nothing i've really wanted to get all year. So i have a bunch of money saved up.

Ain't that the truth.

I hope the game itself isn't as bad.

That's why i held of tell a few hours ago.

And why i still feel uncomfortable that i got it.

Loan me 20 pounds before Brexit sinks the curacy

hypernima

Banned
Bolt's gf, doe.

------
Cqeb0IoW8AARRox.jpg

Gordon, explain yoself

A weird juxtapositionn between the grill and cat statement.

I ain't even got my permit and I'm bout to be 17 by the end of the week. I'm losing out here. Tried hookin up with this one girl after I broke up with my ex, neither of us had a car and she in band. Made it hard and I ain't askin my friends to drive my ass out somewhere so I can get some

Nigga fuck you

I used to drive my friends out for this sometimes. It's no biggie.

That Augs Lives Matter shit really put me off tossing down money for the new Deus Ex.

Same. I haven't even played much of the other three, anyway.

Man, not enough people are hyped about this Astro Boy/Osamu Tezuka game announcement. Ya'll don't deserve Akira Yamaoka. Maybe GAF'll get hyped when they actually show the game off.

Aiustis

See, I live 25+ minutes away from everyone I'm friends with so I don't like asking folks for rides home or from home places. Thankfully the girl I got a date with this weekend is stubborn and is willing to pick me up so that's somethin

Can't ride a bike, or whistle, or swim, or dance

That's just a little sad. But you got a date 😄

Zekes!

Same. I haven't even played much of the other three, anyway.

Man, not enough people are hyped about this Astro Boy/Osamu Tezuka game announcement. Ya'll don't deserve Akira Yamaoka. Maybe GAF'll get hyped when they actually show the game off.

dog I'm super excited for whatever it turns out to be. Tezuka is GOAT

I'm disappointed I never finished collecting all the Black Jack books

LionPride

Banned
Lionpride wants a car just be a thot smh
I'm 16/17, at this point all I'd use it for is hook ups, school, and goin to football games/my extracurriculars
you have Youtube right?
I'm really lazy. Taken swim lessons but my body and the water past 5ft don't mix. Haven't touched a bike since I was 5. I have to dance for this theatre thing but that's choreographed and I can do that.

what's everyone's favourite Tezuka joint

I gotta think for a minute

Metropolis, Alabaster, Phoenix: Resurrection, Phoenix: Nostalgia, and Phoenix: Universe.

Phoenix: Universe was a big influence on Kubrick.

I haven't read nearly enough, though. I need to read more Black Jack.

Zekes!

Metropolis, Alabaster, Phoenix: Resurrection, Phoenix: Nostalgia, and Phoenix: Universe.

Phoenix: Universe was a big influence on Kubrick.

I haven't read nearly enough, though. I need to read more Black Jack.

Dororo. God I wish it had gotten a real ending. I also enjoyed the PS2 game adaptation of it despite its flaws.

Black Jack is also decidedly my shit.

Phoenix is one that I need to read more of. I know I only own one book. Dororo is really dope too. I think Black Jack is my favourite work, or at least my favourite character.

fake edit: holy shit I didn't know they did a kickstarter for Alabaster? Damn, what was I doing

real edit: did it come out? I can't find much info about it

Phoenix is one that I need to read more of. I know I only own one book. Dororo is really dope too. I think Black Jack is my favourite work, or at least my favourite character.

fake edit: holy shit I didn't know they did a kickstarter for Alabaster? Damn, what was I doing

real edit: did it come out? I can't find much info about it

It got backed. I think they shipped copies out last year, but I'm not sure. I can't even get their site to load anymore, which is weird.

dGYb.jpg

Zekes!

It got backed. I think they shipped copies out last year, but I'm not sure. I can't even get their site to load anymore, which is weird.

I was on their site a little while ago and there was page for it. I checked their twitter and it seemed like they were selling some copies at con. I tweeted at them to find out whether or not there will be any way to buy the two volumes online at some point. Hopefully I get a response

Spinluck

Watch the Double Toasted episode on Ryan Lochte, them dudes went in lmao.

So funny seeing Al Roker got mad heated in that clip, funny to see his colleagues try and calm him down even though he was completely right.

DC had DC Nation on Cartoon Network which was an action cartoon block. Not enough people watched the shows so they all got cancelled. They didn't replace "Spectacular Young Justice" with "Ultimate Young Justice". Instead DC put out something completely different (Teen Titans Go) and got themselves a hit. You aren't going to get better/more accurate comic book action cartoons by "not settling" and not watching them.

Thats only part of it. There was a pitch meeting where they had to detail plans, didn't come through, axed the next day. TTG was the other direction show.

The other problem was the reach never took an L.

I wonder who was the first nikka to get upset when a slave master called him "boy" making it a shot for centuries afterwards. Bet it was slayven's grandson or don lemon back when he was black

Sch1sm

The sword chick gets more screen time then her and
joker
combined in the PP of Suicide Squad

I watched yesterday and I'm glad for that minimal Joker screen time. Jared Leto gives me the creepiest vibe, and not the, "I'm a great big villain," sort. Would cross the street if I saw him. 💀

I watched yesterday and I'm glad for that minimal Joker screen time. Jared Leto gives me the creepiest vibe, and not the, "I'm a great big villain," sort. Would cross the street if I saw him. 💀

i didn't like his joker all that much but that's a good thing, no? imo that's exactly the aura he should be giving off.

i didn't like his joker all that much but that's a good thing, no? imo that's exactly the aura he should be giving off.

Yeah, it does feel like Mission Accomplished.

Usain Bolt's mother was talking about him needing to settle down and get married. And it looks like she wasn't wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom