• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very flattered if someone who really likes me comes to the mall looking for where exactly I work

But no. Not in this case. Got me doing power ranger dives behind the register when I see them through the window, customers asking if I'm okay and shit. Naw, I'm not okay.

The hell is going on?
I'm grilling out today, doing my part to add to the environmental pollution that will kill us all through global warming. No that's not some kind of jab at global warming, that's me acknowledging that I care more about BBQ than stopping the apocalypse.

Having chicken, andouille sausage, cheese sausage, brats, hot dogs, potatoes, and hamburgers.

Mizerman

I'm grilling out today, doing my part to add to the environmental pollution that will kill us all through global warming. No that's not some kind of jab at global warming, that's me acknowledging that I care more about BBQ than stopping the apocalypse.

Having chicken, andouille sausage, cheese sausage, brats, hot dogs, potatoes, and hamburgers.

Nice.

Dy problems

lol..

Damn..sounds good. Enjoy.

D i Z

Sup BCT!

I'll be through with some foil and some cups.

Nudull

Banned
Slay, we need to talk about this Cyborg smear campaign. Carol, I can understand, but I will not sanction the good name of a childhood hero getting dragged through the mud.

Slayven

Slay, we need to talk about this Cyborg smear campaign. Carol, I can understand, but I will not sanction the good name of a childhood hero getting dragged through the mud.

Cyborg has his place, and it isn't headlining

375142-30074-titans-east.jpg

Allo Shy!

Damn Feenix, how you going to be Rising if you're holding back your juniors? Pay that child support.

I ain't got no damn kids
that I know of.

Talking about this person I met like last year. They're cool peoples, just found out that they liked me a lot more than I thought. So I didn't talk to them for like almost a year, then while I was walking in the mall yesterday they found me, so I slid out like mid conversation while their back was turned Then came back today obviously looking for me.

Like I said, I wouldn't have any problem with it

But it's a guy so....

How is everyone today?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I am still mad those Martian Hybrid kids will never be heard from again

He had two whole rogues galleries set up in issues. We have characters that have been around for years that don't have a major antagonist. Dc is full of shit for what they did to the kid

These chicken disses is worse than horse jokes. I mean, dudes put some effort in horse pictures but Slay keeps Jandro it up.

Throw hands.
Your chicken sucks.
I like Asian girls.

No they aren't. It's the same old shit. Everyone needs new material

Slayven

Shit ain't been the same since Jandro retired from the streets and don't fight no more. only person that got some killer in them anymore is Shy, and we don't want those problems. Jason in New York was based on what happen that one time a dude stepped on Shy's K Swiss

Shy

Shit ain't been the same since Jandro retired from the streets and don't fight no more. only person that got some killer in them anymore is Shy, and we don't want those problems. Jason in New York was based on what happen that one time a dude stepped on Shy's K Swiss
LOL.
Or, we can take the Black Culture Thread and relaunch it for a new generation:

The New Black Culture Thread 52 - Ultimate Black Culture.
The Black Culture Thread |OT16| Nu Black Culture 52.
AaQvQqw.jpg

I got some good news and I got some bad news yall
SHIT. JANDRO HAS CALLED THE FILTH ON US. LEG IT.
46LMRY0.gif

We're the Nu Black Culture thread now guys?

Okay then

I don't know why we always bring up race. Racism doesn't exist in this country anymore. If you all would just pull up their pants, stop shooting each other, and leave women to be single mothers, our community can finally be at peace. Respect the police people, they are there to protect and serve!!

Not just black lives matter, all lives matter too! At the end of the day, we're all the same color!

andthebeatgoeson

Dumb and Dumber to is like an insult to memories or gods or something? I shouldn't even leave it on the DVR, right? I'm just gonna be pissed off by watching it, right?

Bronx-Man

Banned
We're the Nu Black Culture thread now guys?

Okay then

I don't know why we always bring up race. Racism doesn't exist in this country anymore. If you all would just pull up their pants, stop shooting each other, and leave women to be single mothers, our community can finally be at peace. Respect the police people, they are there to protect and serve!!

Not just black lives matter, all lives matter too! At the end of the day, we're all the same color!

If Colin Kaepernick has faults with our great nation, that's fine. I just wish he would protest quitely like MLK & Cassius Clay would've wanted.

Dumb and Dumber to is like an insult to memories or gods or something? I shouldn't even leave it on the DVR, right? I'm just gonna be pissed off by watching it, right?

I dunno. It's a lot of the same, just meaner. The Farrelly's Stooges movie was a lot better to me, but nothing comes close to the original Dumb and Dumber from them.

Blame DC & Geoff Johns for being all talk & no show. Took him 4 years to get his own solo series despite all the other founding members of the League getting one from the jump.

Nudull

Banned
Scary Movie 1 and 2 have not aged well. My god, I've been cringing throughout the whole ordeal, why is my family subjecting me to this?! o.0

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Fam it's getting real in OKC. Found out this morning that my aunt was assaulted by her boyfriend. She's in the hospital right now. Emotions are running wild in the family. It's hard to be the calm one in these situations.

Fam it's getting real in OKC. Found out this morning that my aunt was assaulted by her boyfriend. She's in the hospital right now. Emotions are running wild in the family. It's hard to be the calm one in these situations.

Yo. Sorry to hear. I understand how furious your are right now, but don't do anything crazy that'll get you stuck in a cell. Just try to be there for your aunt. My thoughts are with you and your family and hope for her speedy recovery..shit..

Nudull

Banned
Yo. Sorry to hear. I understand how furious your are right now, but don't do anything crazy that'll get you stuck in a cell. Just try to be there for your aunt. My thoughts are with you and your family and hope for her speedy recovery..shit..

Sound advice, right here. Stay put, be there for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom