• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Fam it's getting real in OKC. Found out this morning that my aunt was assaulted by her boyfriend. She's in the hospital right now. Emotions are running wild in the family. It's hard to be the calm one in these situations.
Jesus. I'm so sorry.

I hope she wasn't hurt too badly. And gets better soon.

I bought a pretty nice looking bomber today from J Crew. I definitely recommended it for anyone looking for a good, high quality one. It was in an olive color. Idk why but I can't really get down with $40 bombers I see people recommend. Price doesn't equate quality but I don't trust a outerwear piece at that price.

"Infectious Lass" sounds like someone Harson would be hitting up.

giphy.gif

I would put it at Something about Mary, Dumb and Dumber then Me, Myself and Irene.
Didn't know they did those other two. Huh.

"Infectious Lass" sounds like someone Harson would be hitting up.

[song starts]

She wants a maaaan with a slooow tongue
She wants somebody who will eat her bung
She wants sombody who will SPEND SOME TIME
Not try to run when he tastes her dung

She wants somebody like HarSon or FZZ

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Update on my situation:

The motherfucker who assaulted my aunt is behind bars. They caught him.

As for my aunt. Her face is very swole and her respiratory system is not all there. It may take weeks before we know her final condition.

Shy

Update on my situation:

Good. Glad they got that cunt already.
As for my aunt. Her face is very swole and her respiratory system is not all there. It may take weeks before we know her final condition.
Goodness.

Send her all our love.

Nudull

Banned
Update on my situation:

Hope your aunt pulls through. Glad the bastard was caught.

Crocodile

Crhw3opVMAEXd53.jpg

Witchblade show looks cool, I appreciate the lack of the comics fetish outfit. I'll check it out.

For what its worth, the Witchblade anime is like 30x better than it has any right being from my recollection. It's filled with dumb outfits though.

Why Colin Kaepernick is more correct than he thinks:

https://abagond.wordpress.com

In short, that THIRD verse of the Star Spangled Banner is supposed to be a diss against The Colonial Marines, a black troop made up of slaves who escaped to the British and traded their service for freedom. And kicked ass during the War of 1812.

Please note that some of the Colonial Marines moved to Nova Scotia after the war. So it is possible that the Rock can trace his roots to these brave men on his father's side.

I did not know this. Interesting & depressing :/

Slay, we need to talk about this Cyborg smear campaign. Carol, I can understand, but I will not sanction the good name of a childhood hero getting dragged through the mud.

Has Cyborg ever been worth a shit outside of the Teen Titans cartoon? My general understanding of he comic book universe(s) says no. Am I wrong?

Update on my situation:

I hope and pray your aunt makes a full & quick recovery.

Fuck that dude, hopefully he stays behind bars >_<

Update on my situation:

I'm sorry, man. :/ I hope she recovers well and quickly.

andthebeatgoeson

what is wrong with you people
What do You mean, You people?
Didn't know they did those other two. Huh.

[song starts]

She wants a maaaan with a slooow tongue
She wants somebody who will eat her bung
She wants sombody who will SPEND SOME TIME
Not try to run when he tastes her dung

She wants somebody like HarSon or FZZ
Yeah, they had a run of straight fire.

Man, why did i know the exact song you were referencing? Damn 80's hits in my mom's car.

hypernima

Banned
Update on my situation:

Sorry what happened to your aunt...but good that they caught that fucker.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Update on my situation:

Man, I'm truly sorry to here that =/

Malyse

So.

Turns out a replacement mirror is a special order, so no driving for a while. My ride is street legal, but fuck giving cops a reason to hassle my ass.

-----
I accidented and made some chocolate syrup and then I was gonna buy some graham crackers but shortbread was much cheaper and anyway my life is delicious right now.

Gattsu25

Banned
Update on my situation:

Glad to hear they caught the guy but, holy shit. Sorry that any of that happened and I'm hoping she's able to recover.

Any black gaming groups on PS4? Back in high school I would play CoD with my ex's stepfather and his friends that were all like mid-30. It was like having barbershop conversations everyday after school.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Any black gaming groups on PS4? Back in high school I would play CoD with my ex's stepfather and his friends that were all like mid-30. It was like having barbershop conversations everyday after school.
We have a bct chat group that no one uses. Usually when there's a high profile game a few of us will be playing and discussing while everyone else hates.

We have a bct chat group that no one uses. Usually when there's a high profile game a few of us will be playing and discussing while everyone else hates.

BCT = black community thread, man it's been a long day

I wouldn't mind an invite even if it is not that active

EloquentM

aka Mannny
What's BCT? I wouldn't mind an invite even if it is not that active
Check the title of this thread. Idk how to invite you (do you have to be mod of the group?)

The show is inspired by the Silent Hill games, so....what did you expect?
Expected some tempered responses instead of a circle jerk. Never said the show was bad it was just there. I didn't feel like there were any highs. The acting was serviceable the atmosphere and soundtrack were amazing and the story was cliched and boring. Man, I mean what more does bct want of me &#128553;&#128553;&#128553;&#128553; I tried.

Expected some tempered responses instead of a circle jerk. Never said the show was bad it was just there. I didn't feel like there were any highs. The acting was serviceable the atmosphere and soundtrack were amazing and the story was cliched and boring. Man, I mean what more does bct want of me &#128553;&#128553;&#128553;&#128553; I tried.

Hey, man, you're allowed to not like it. I'm not angry at you or something. You came in all "get MAD about this DUMB GARBAGE for GARBAGE BREHS" so it's easy to see why people would give you shit. I'd discuss it with you completely civilly if that's what you wanted as a response. It just didn't seem that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom