• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litan

What did I tell you guys? Hhmm?
Nintendo with that zelda goodness.
Now if only they had showed us the NX today instead of later this year.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
People destroy time all the time and even more so the pros
Don't know how much time it takes compared to your fighting or MOBA playing pro tho
I wouldn't know I don't keep up with either and I only know as much about pro Pokemon as I've heard over the years, but really what pro sport doesn't involve constant skill improvement and repetition. It's inherently time consuming.

Malyse

Nintendo fans are impatient children. The Treehouse thread is horrible.
Nintendo: "hey, we're pretty much gonna skip e3 this year"
*proceeds to skip e3*
Fans: "what a betrayal! How dare they do the thing that they told us they were going to do! Nintendo, you suck!"
tumblr_static_1p871o5fburockkgccss44080.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Fanboys couldn't make it a day without comparing Zelda to every open world rpg under the sun lmao.

"I want Zelda to learn something from elder scrolls, the witcher, dark souls"

"This looks just like elder scrolls, the witcher, and dark souls. Too little too late Nintendo"

Lmao I just can't.

cdyhybrid

Fanboys couldn't make it a day without comparing Zelda to every open world rpg under the sun lmao.

"This looks just like elder scrolls, the witcher, and dark souls. Too little too late Nintendo"

Lmao I just can't.
Zelda is better than all those though.

Aiustis

They make alot of Animal Crossing stuff so there might be a chance for something like that

MMO lite with local co op mini games. Village ranking and stuff. Live and dream.

edit:

Lmao I just can't.

Not a fan of Zelda but I pretty much think Elder Scrolls and the Witcher are both a bore to actually play through trite gameplay.

so if i want to watch jojos bizzare adventure anime which series do i start off with? the very beginning? movies etc
You can just watch the new series starting with the first part and going in order. Parts 1 & 2 don't last too long and 3 finished up last year.

Lmao I just can't.
I can see a lot of those influences....but its still Zelda through and through. If anything its the natural progression of the first game.

shingi70

Banned
Man, dudes getting mad but Nintendo gave no indication that female link was coming at all. Even the female link we do half is considered another character and was treated some what poorly in that warriors game.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Man, dudes getting mad but Nintendo gave no indication that female link was coming at all. Even the female link we do half is considered another character and was treated some what poorly in that warriors game.
I'm not really as mad at the exclusion as I am mad about the bullshit excuse.

Merc_

Oh, it's certainly a dumb excuse. I'm just saying the reaction still would have been a large thread of people getting mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom