• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Anyone into horror? Curious as to what you guys might be lining up for viewing this Halloween.
The classics like Dawn of the Dead and The Thing. I am kinda running out of things to watch that aren't new.
I also actually bought Until Dawn on sale at gamestop so my whole family can watch and play it. Still don't know who would get the controls.

Kreed

Florida BCT members

A little too late for Florida folks to be evacuating unless you're above Central Florida. South Florida already dodged the bullet though/nothing really happened here but rain. Not complaining about the days off though.

Malyse

I want to livestream movies with twitter moments like they do with NFL games.
Actually, it would make a good Twitch alternative too.

----

Tell me about your vodka, Gordon.
gordons-vodka-bottle-500x500.jpg

Dam Mica Burton was on a show and told a story about a L she took, girl broke up with her on the phone with friends laughing in the back by saying"I don't wanna fuck you anymore"

Sch1sm

Good lookin' out.

I actually loved The Kill List, it's on my list as well.

It's pretty well rounded, got most of your sub genres. Threw in some foreign titles that have left me legit shook over the years. If you have any specific questions about any of them, or specifically want me to list whether they're something like found footage, or horror comedy, slasher, psychological horror, what have you, let me know~

E: Didn't even realise the #. 53 of them. GG.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
So I just saw a video by The Young Turks on this story:

A man suing an Ohio police department alleges an officer violated his rights by slamming his head into a cruiser's windshield with enough force to crack the glass.

The incident, first reported by WKYC, was captured on a police dash cam. The police video shows 32-year-old Lorain resident Pele Smith being pushed down face first on a police cruiser windshield by Officer Zachary Ferenec.

The federal civil rights lawsuit filed last month says Smith received hospital treatment afterward.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-sues-ohio-police-smashing-head-cop-car-windshield-n659296

There's a video of the incident in the link, but be warned, you blood pressure will likely skyrocket. From The Young Turks' video, this all apparently started because Pele had jaywalked...

Here's the TYT video if you're interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POqaWNG299w

Shy

Good lookin' out.
Welcome

Also the Witch. As Gattsu pointed out.
I actually loved The Kill List, it's on my list as well.
Thie lady knows what's up.
cmf7hDd.gif

It's pretty well rounded, got most of your sub genres. Threw in some foreign titles that have left me legit shook over the years. If you have any specific questions about any of them, or specifically want me to list whether they're something like found footage, or horror comedy, slasher, psychological horror, what have you, let me know~

E: Didn't even realise the #. 53 of them. GG.
I approve of this list.
You're welcome.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Man I'm still on the fence on buying Mafia 3. I never played 1 or 2 but I loved The Godfather and Scarface. I was actually gonna preorder the deluxe version but there were no copies left so now I'm wondering if it's worth going digital. There is a lot of technical controversy and the "no reviewer copy is a big stand out". Maybe I'll look at some streams since it just unlocked like 18 minutes ago to get some notes.

Zekes!

for the last month I've been assaulted by some kind of pest infestation or something. I keep developing new bug bite like bumps and welts all over my body. Saw my doctor which didn't help much. I've pretty much ruled out bed bugs and I sprayed down my room with flea pesticide.

Shit is so annoying as I'm constantly itchy and plus I have all these ugly marks all over. I think my next step is to visit the dermatologist to see if they can help shed light on what kind of bites they are, or if I'm just having a reaction to something or what.

Gattsu25

Banned
for the last month I've been assaulted by some kind of pest infestation or something. I keep developing new bug bite like bumps and welts all over my body. Saw my doctor which didn't help much. I've pretty much ruled out bed bugs and I sprayed down my room with flea pesticide.

Shit is so annoying as I'm constantly itchy and plus I have all these ugly marks all over. I think my next step is to visit the dermatologist to see if they can help shed light on what kind of bites they are, or if I'm just having a reaction to something or what.

How did you rule out bed bugs?

cdyhybrid

Are you absolutely sure it's not bed bugs? Did you check under any folds/flaps of your mattress/boxspring or in the nooks of your bed frame?

Could be dust mites or something.

Zekes!

How did you rule out bed bugs?

Are you absolutely sure it's not bed bugs? Did you check under any folds/flaps of your mattress/boxspring or in the nooks of your bed frame?

Could be dust mites or something.

I've pretty thoroughly checked my mattress and bed frame on a constant basis. Did a really thorough clean of my bedroom recently as well. There's literally no sign of them.

I've been wondering about dust mites myself, so that's on the list to talk to my doctor about.

Slayven

It any good?

Pc troubles make it sound like a wait for a sale to me

Only about an hour in and it is first game in a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time where I give a fuck about what the characters are saying. The voice acting and the way they tell the story is almost too good for the format. I kinda wish these dudes had did a movie or show. The melee and shooting are pretty good too.

BigDes

I've pretty thoroughly checked my mattress and bed frame on a constant basis. Did a really thorough clean of my bedroom recently as well. There's literally no sign of them.

I've been wondering about dust mites myself, so that's on the list to talk to my doctor about.
Throat spiders

FyreWulff

long shot but have you tried relaundering everything in non perfumed soap?

Man I'm still on the fence on buying Mafia 3. I never played 1 or 2 but I loved The Godfather and Scarface. I was actually gonna preorder the deluxe version but there were no copies left so now I'm wondering if it's worth going digital. There is a lot of technical controversy and the "no reviewer copy is a big stand out". Maybe I'll look at some streams since it just unlocked like 18 minutes ago to get some notes.

It's pretty good.

Hangar 13 got that storytelling down, but 30 fps lock so PC people are losing their goddamn minds.

cdyhybrid

v5Jh9nN.png

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/p...arrested-criminal-charges-allegedly-operating

CHICAGO — Federal authorities in Chicago have charged two suspected computer hackers for allegedly operating cyber-attack-for-hire websites that launched attacks on companies and individuals around the world.

ZACHARY BUCHTA, 19, of Fallston, Md., and BRADLEY JAN WILLEM VAN ROOY, 19, of Leiden, the Netherlands, are charged with conspiring to cause damage to protected computers. The charges are the result of an international investigation into the computer hacking groups “Lizard Squad” and “PoodleCorp,” according to a criminal complaint and affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago. Buchta and van Rooy allegedly conspired with others to launch destructive cyber attacks around the world, and trafficked payment accounts that had been stolen from unsuspecting victims in Illinois and elsewhere.

Lizard Squad initially drew the attention of U.S. authorities during an investigation into phonebomber.net, a website that enabled paying customers to select victims to receive repeated harassing phone calls from spoofed numbers, according to the complaint. One of the victims, who resided in Illinois, last fall received a phone call every hour for thirty days. When the victim answered the phone, an audio recording stated that the victim “better look over your [expletive] back because I don’t flying [expletive] if we have to burn your [expletive] house down, if we have to [expletive] track your [expletive] family down, we will [expletive] your [expletive] up [expletive].”

Soon after the launch of phonebomber.net, Buchta, van Rooy and other members of Lizard Squad began denial-of-service attacks and boasted about them on social media, the complaint states. The attacks targeted various victims, including gaming, entertainment and media companies, and relied on a massive network of compromised computers and devices, according to the complaint.

Buchta, who used the online screen names “@fbiarelosers,” “pein,” “xotehpoodle” and “lizard,” and van Rooy, who used the names “Uchiha,” “@UchihaLS,” “dragon” and “fox,” also conspired with other members of Lizard Squad to operate websites that provided cyber-attack-for-hire services, facilitating thousands of denial-of-service attacks, and to traffic stolen payment card account information for thousands of victims, according to the complaint.

rLOE9TF.gif

Enjoy federal prison, kiddos.

i-Jest

So I just saw a video by The Young Turks on this story:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-sues-ohio-police-smashing-head-cop-car-windshield-n659296

There's a video of the incident in the link, but be warned, you blood pressure will likely skyrocket. From The Young Turks' video, this all apparently started because Pele had jaywalked...

Here's the TYT video if you're interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POqaWNG299w

How much more of this will people endure before shit really pops off and there's blood in the streets? Gonna watch the video to get extra heated now.

Kreed

Enjoy federal prison, kiddos.

Buchta, who used the online screen names “@fbiarelosers,” “pein,” “xotehpoodle” and “lizard,” and van Rooy, who used the names “Uchiha,” “@UchihaLS,” “dragon” and “fox,” also conspired with other members of Lizard Squad to operate websites that provided cyber-attack-for-hire services, facilitating thousands of denial-of-service attacks, and to traffic stolen payment card account information for thousands of victims, according to the complaint.

This wouldn't have happened with Black Panther nick names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom