• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Clearly having beef in your username does something that fucks with your brain's ability to recognize and appreciate quality.

Johndoey

Banned
I really liked the actress who played Misty, but that character was a mess. But the rest of the supporting characters are solid. Misty's partner was great.
--
Y9otgf7.png

Faustek

sigh...after going through 6 months of requests on Viaplays facebook page and Twitter....only we with non Swedish names are requesting Black-ish season 3.
And Viaplay isn't even looking at that now if I'm to believe friends of a friend :( and Amazon isn't streaming that particular series to us :/

oh yeah, I bought Logan. gonna watch that. Any difference between the 4k and Noire version or just the resolution bump?

sigh...after going through 6 months of requests on Viaplays facebook page and Twitter....only we with non Swedish names are requesting Black-ish season 3.
And Viaplay isn't even looking at that now if I'm to believe friends of a friend :( and Amazon isn't streaming that particular series to us :/

oh yeah, I bought Logan. gonna watch that. Any difference between the 4k and Noire version or just the resolution bump?

Are you opposed to being hooked up? With the hook up... Homie?

Cause I can probably hook you up... with that issue you got.

Shy

Here's the first trailer for Proud Mary in the highest possible quality to download.

It looks fucking doooooooooooooope.
Afternoon fam
Afternoon, peeps.
Mornin' everyone.
Mornin' all.
Evening all.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well.
Time to watch harsh neorealist Italian movies starring Ingrid Bergman, only to fall in love with her on the screen and regret my marri- whaaaaaaaaaat.
LOL. Awwww.
Y'all need to stop talking shit about Luke Cage. That's black excellence 2017! along with all the other black shit that dropped.
00QGcqq.gif

Faustek

Are you opposed to being hooked up? With the hook up... Homie?

Cause I can probably hook you up... with that issue you got.

Was about to say viewing ain't a problem with those barriers.

Thing is I want to support this. I want it to be a no brainer that "BLACK" series can thrive here as well....I'm not ashamed to have bought Pootie Tang twice. VHS and DVD and way to many other things...

But yeah. If they won't sell it to me here or even stream it I'll look elsewhere.

Thing is I want to support this. I want it to be a no brainer that "BLACK" series can thrive here as well....I'm not ashamed to have bought Pootie Tang twice. VHS and DVD and way to many other things...

But yeah. If they won't sell it to me here or even stream it I'll look elsewhere.
That's understandable man

D i Z

JL looking bad fam

I was feeling a few shots, but mostly it had me looking at it like they did all of this before and they aren't doing it better. Can't stand what they did to The Flash, Cyborb still whatever, A.M revisiting BvS with that move, Diana still not sure if it's a model shoot or a fight...

Beefy

I was feeling a few shots, but mostly it had me looking at it like they did all of this before and they aren't doing it better. Can't stand what they did to The Flash, Cyborb still whatever, A.M revisiting BvS with that move, Diana still not sure if it's a model shoot or a fight...

Yep. It's going to be shite.

I wish DC could get it together

maybe Disney should buy the company

Affleck looks really ill in it as well, his face is all bloated. Cyborg is half a black face and Gal is too wooden for me.

D i Z

A Thor movie is likely to review higher than a JL movie. Wow.

Also I am not feeling Cyborg AT ALL

Even Cyborg doesn't want to be there.

How are they not going to release the footage for Aqua dude tho?
I actually was feeling him in JL until this trailer had him say "we're probably all going to die".

LotusHD

Banned
Even Cyborg doesn't want to be there.

How are they not going to release the footage for Aqua dude tho?
I actually was feeling him in JL until this trailer had him say "we're probably all going to die".

Lol

Well the actor is hardly their anyways....

Lmao, true. Honestly, I'll be surprised if this movie reviews moderately well. Been saying since Day 1 that them speeding up this team-up is a terrible idea, not to mention that world-ending villains are generally just not that interesting. Even moreso since he's presumably just setting up Darkseid.

Apart from Captain Marvel, does Marvel have any other solo female movies coming up or thinking of doing?

Not that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom