• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to get into this fantasy book by this black author, Alaya Johnson, but I ain't feeling it like all the others. Still haven't found a book I've liked yet. I guess picking her because she's cute was a mistake.

546427.jpg

D i Z

I've been trying to get into this fantasy book by this black author, Alaya Johnson, but I ain't feeling it like all the others. Still haven't found a book I've liked yet. I guess picking her because she's cute was a mistake.

546427.jpg

You can finish the book. I'm sure you'll find something in there. Send me the pics.

Alright, out of the nick movie revivals, which are any of you pumped for? Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold or Invader Zim?

I gotta say all three because all three were a part of my childhood.

of all the raunchy nickelodeon tv shows from back in the day, rocko's modern life was the one that danced on the line while ren & stimpy crossed it, which is why as a kid i hated the latter

hey arnold i'm looking forward to most but i thought it was just a TV movie? it's not gonna lead to a series is it?

royalan

out of the Netflix shows I think it's second to DD and overall the most relatable. what episode are you on?

Episode 3 I think?
Ol' Dude just blew up Luke's apartment building.

I mean, I suppose it's not bad. The actor who plays Luke is Fine. As. Fuck, and I like the old school noir performance. But, I suppose it's just not syncing up with the hype for me yet.

Episode 3 I think?
Ol' Dude just blew up Luke's apartment building.

I mean, I suppose it's not bad. The actor who plays Luke is Fine. As. Fuck, and I like the old school noir performance. But, I suppose it's just not sinking up with the hype for me yet.

It gets better.

100 on Cage's actor tho, he's an easy 10.

Johndoey

Banned
Valerian is super dumb. I kinda dug it though. The Rihanna sequence is great.

The opening of the movie is absolutely delightful and charming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom