• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Jay3.gif

I'll never get this. He looks 80 and with parkinsons here, what's up?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Good thing we never have to go to war with another community thread. Cause right now I think we could only take Manga Gaf. We are so divided.

When it comes to a united front, the only communities I think we would lose against is pop GAF and wrassle GAF. The others are just as divided as we are

short of Jay stans, i expect the average Jay fan to be able to admit 1) nas won 2) nas a better rapper.

Jay fans can have everything else, but these 2 things they will never have.

1. Yes
2. -_-

Nas is that dude in the class drawing rainbows connected to storm clouds and calling it deep.

Good thing we never have to go to war with another community thread. Cause right now I think we could only take Manga Gaf. We are so divided.

On serious shit we are togther:
Racism
Cake Soap
Whooty's
Redheads

We only disagree on frivolousness media shit and fried chicken.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Fuck everyone who posts with me in NBAgaf, everyone, including me.

Best gaf is hilarious during the playoffs and finals. Although I can understand the rage. Watching the patriots lay down to get steamrolled in the super bowl made we want to throw my mattress out the window

We don't have enough gifs to even consider taking on either of those groups.

Not even fucking close.

ReiGun

I could never stand to listen to internet game reviewers. Not even cause of the actual content, but because so many of them speak in these awful monotone voices, or try way too hard to be funny.

Onemic

I could never stand to listen to internet game reviewers. Not even cause of the actual content, but because so many of them speak in these awful monotone voices, or try way too hard to be funny.

only video reviews I could ever stand were Giant Bombs.

FreeMufasa

I usually avoid all that stuff and make decisions based on what I see, unless a game is a universal 1/10. Jaggies, fps drops to 30, screen tearing, I usually can't notice this shit which a lot of Internet reviews make out like a major crisis.

One thing I can't stand is load times. I'll straight up stop playing a good game if its frequent.

G-Fex

I was like 15 when I last played it. I don't remember running into glitches and unfair deaths but the load times pissed me off. At least 1/4 of my play time was at that screen,

wow.

I suppose that and the WWE smackdown vs. raw 2010 for PSP are contenders for worst load times ever.

Slayven

I usually avoid all that stuff and make decisions based on what I see, unless a game is a universal 1/10. Jaggies, fps drops to 30, screen tearing, I usually can't notice this shit which a lot of Internet reviews make out like a major crisis.

One thing I can't stand is load times. I'll straight up stop playing a good game if its frequent.
Some people love talking about playing games more than actually playing them.

it killed half life for me, and killzone 2 singleplayer. chillin in a hallway while looking at a loading screen was some bullshit.

P3 was easier for me too but I think it's the harder game. I just fucked up on balance and kept grinding in Tarters. FES is a different story though. That shit drained me mentally for 2 months.

I fucked up on my grinding too. It was easy until around the time you meet Ken and suddenly I'm being 1-shot by creeps.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is it just me or is P4 harder than P3?

I think in P4 its a bit easier to "get behind the curve" because the pace of the game can shift a lot. In P3, you KNOW you better be in the tower doing work regularly or you'll get wiped just trying to get past minibosses. P3 is much more consistent with how it treats the player while being harder - P4 is all about some curveballs.

ReiGun

I fucked up my grinding so bad I couldn't even finish FES. P4 was a lot easier for me. I'll probably go back and replay P3 though.

Slayven

Only thing I hate about P3 and P4 is the fixed "schedule" you can't do everything and can't grind. But at the at the same time I like that I have to plan shit. Best JRPGS since FF8.

Top Bottom