• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Onemic

Muthafu.... Man, I was about to lay into you, but peeps already beat me to it and no sense beating a dead horse.

Look, FF8 may of had some type of good "story" or some mess, but sucking out my magic/abilities is just plain wrong. That's some seriously tedious shit there.
!

The stock system is by far the most ingenious system Square has ever made. You can customize your peoples more than any other FF.

And I thought FF4 is pretty much universally considered to be the shittiest FF in existence(Not including XIII and XIII-2 of course)

Oh ya, and Subway is pretty shit. I'd even go as far as to say Quiznos is pretty shitty too if you're not buying their premium 8 dollar subs.

Giantbomb-cast is great.

Honestly the dudes at Giantbomb are the only gaming journalists I can stand listening to for more than 5 minutes.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I did identify with Cloud...when I was 12. Vincent is still the best though.
Dirge of Cerberus doesn't exist
Also who could forget Barrett, fuck yea:

298793.jpg

I've never played a FF to completion, come at me. Closest I got was FF8 and I stopped after a party member glitched off a mountain or whatever right before a boss battle and made my game entirely unplayable.

Imm0rt4l

squenix needs to make competent ff games again before I want a remake from them. They'd destroy the game with revisionist bullshit, and a lack of hdtowns for sure.

harSon

Banned
i really liked the 1up network's podcasts back in the day. i've listened to many others since and none of them really pulled me in...

Yeah, the 1UP podcast was the last podcast I listened too. That was also around the time I stopped playing games religiously.

Considering how much I'm into cinema, I'm surprised I don't listen to any movie related podcasts... Any recommendations?

Slayven

Yeah, the 1UP podcast was the last podcast I listened too. That was also around the time I stopped playing games religiously.

Considering how much I'm into cinema, I'm surprised I don't listen to any movie related podcasts... Any recommendations?

Only movie podcast I listen to regularly is The spoiled movie review.

http://spoiledmoviereviews.tumblr.com/

Their Lincoln Vampire Hunter review made me pee a little.
It's mostly the crew clowning on the movies.

Onemic

That they have a Gaf cult or platonic simping and thirsting?

I can't fuck with any Final Fantasy after the one with the rabbit black chick. All style over substance and the battle systems are made to look complex but are just polished turds.

Did you just diss FFXII?

I'm sorry Slay, I can no longer defend your madness.

Top Bottom