• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

We just need intimidating black guy stare gifs. The battle would be over before it starts.
6YdFk.gif

Nice thing about this one is that it can be used for intimidation or if you see something you really want.
Mark Henry kicked out of the RKO at a 1-count? f'n LOL
Conversely:

ivK5NVPE70VOj.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I can't believe what I'm seeing here. You guys really like that goofy asshole in jorts?
John Cena fans have to come from somewhere, I guess.

This just in from our news desk:

Fuck Cartoon Network.

Mark Henry kicked out of the RKO at a 1-count? f'n LOL

Yep. This was last year during his "Hall of Pain" heel run where he just started fucking murdering everyone. Beat Randy Orton two PPVs in a row clean.

Too bad he got injured. Hope he comes back before the Rumble.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Yeah, the 1UP podcast was the last podcast I listened too. That was also around the time I stopped playing games religiously.

Considering how much I'm into cinema, I'm surprised I don't listen to any movie related podcasts... Any recommendations?
Slashfilm podcast is right up your alley.

Also, everybody in this thread needs to be listening to TWIB Radio. Everybody.

Nakazato

Why do we as blacks have a huge issue with getting tested for hiv aids? I just don't understand how aid runs so prevalent in the African American community. Or how bros on the DL dont get tested and bring it back to there gfs/wifes.

On a separate topic.

We need to make Devo an honorary african American lol

Why do we as blacks have a huge issue with getting tested for hiv aids? I just don't understand how aid runs so prevalent in the African American community. Or how bros on the DL dont get tested and bring it back to there gfs/wifes.

On a separate topic.

We need to make Devo an honorary african American lol

Hell yeah. Also y'all got Walgreens? I tried some of their NICE Teriyaki boneless bites tonight. Pretty good =o.

Slashfilm podcast is right up your alley.

Also, everybody in this thread needs to be listening to TWIB Radio. Everybody.

Love it, said it once before, but thanks to the BlackGaf member who put me on that show. I've cracked up too many times on my commute because of TWIB and afterblack

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Onemic your that dude... Instead of chicken for that aqualad one can we get a "no SIMPs allowed".... I want to thread bomb any relationship threads with that from now until they ban me

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Take out the chicken part and the uninitiated won't think its racist.... That mark henry one can't be saved though.... And yet I love it most of all.

G-Fex

Yep. Came back, posted the same way, got clocked again.

Not perma'd yet, but word is that the next chance will be the last chance.

I don't see good things in her? future.

Oh no

who will be GAF's "look at me and my weiiiiiiird/gross posting style!" attention whore now!?

G-Fex, you know what to do

you were long whoring before I was with my king of games shtick.

if anything i'll be more on the down low.
Nope, I got really nowhere to go, I don't watch silly wrestling anymore really, didn't work out with any of the real sports communities, nowhere for me to really stay at or hang out at, only will probably lurk a few threads here and there.

Top Bottom