• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

akira28

No, it's just an optical illusion. It's a normal sized scarf that's just floating in front of him.

I just want to know who sold him a 50$ carpet runner as a 300$ designer scarf.

I hate my post office branch. They never knock when there's a letter or package that needs to be signed for so they leave a pre-written slip and make me go down there

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Black Wrasslegaf*, we need to get a handle on this AJ thirst. Come on, now.

Wrassleblack? Blacklegaf?

G-Fex

I'm pretty sure there's a few that are as sick of her as I am. I mean ehh...she's not kelly kelly terrible but she's getting there.

I'm thinking of getting several Wii U games, I'm wondering though if I should get BLOPS 2, or Darksiders 2 or NBA 2k13.

and I saw my ad of my store today and holy shit what are these dr dre headphones and why are they 200 dollars?!?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Black Wrasslegaf*, we need to get a handle on this AJ thirst. Come on, now.

Wrassleblack? Blacklegaf?

The constant amounts of snitching has kept me away for the most part. But I may come back. I see heavy is a regular again.

Onemic

I'm pretty sure there's a few that are as sick of her as I am. I mean ehh...she's not kelly kelly terrible but she's getting there.

I'm thinking of getting several Wii U games, I'm wondering though if I should get BLOPS 2, or Darksiders 2 or NBA 2k13.

and I saw my ad of my store today and holy shit what are these dr dre headphones and why are they 200 dollars?!?

You've never heard of the Beats? Most overpriced trash tier headphones you can get. It's just meant to be a fashion statement.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I haven't really made camp in one spot of NeoGAF for any long period of time. I am a bit of a nomad, a lonely shepherd if you will, going from group to group and experiencing what I can. Black GAF is the longest I've followed a single community fwiw. Consistent real, funny and interesting discussion in here is what brings me back time and again.

I almost audibily laughed when I read a friend's FB status suporting the idea of 3 or 4 armed military vets per school in response to the recent school shooting.

Yea, what we need is MORE guns. Hell, give the kids guns!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I almost audibily laughed when I read a friend's FB status suporting the idea of 3 or 4 armed military vets per school in response to the recent school shooting.

Yea, what we need is MORE guns. Hell, give the kids guns!
Yeah on the Tea Party manifesto site they were saying if schools had a George Zimmerman they would be a lot safer. Then they went on to talk about how the THC in Trayvon's system meant he was aggressive. I only clicked the link for fun but I stopped after that as it was breaching my tolerance for idiocracy.

EDIT: It was an article about how to really prevent violence in the US, in opposition to 'anit-gun liberal' talking points:

here it is

3. Engage in more frank discussion of race and culture. For far too long we have tiptoed around these issues, fearful of being branded a racist. If black thugs kidnap and rape a woman, ask if there is something in the black culture that fostered that. If an evil white kid murders a bunch of children at the school, ask the same question of the white community.

8. Control drugs. Do not think that puffing a joint is harmless. Several American states decriminalized Marijuana, and it is actually legal in Washington and Colorado. Is it a coincidence that this shooting just occurred? Drugs and crime and violence go together. Trayvon Martin, the youth shot and killed by a neighborhood watch captain after he was assaulted , was likely high when he was shot - and George Zimmerman has claimed Martin assaulted him, something backed by medical testimony. Martin had trace amounts of marijuana in his system. Would Martin have done that had he been sober? And medical marijuana is a joke; there are far better substances that can be used. It is nothing but a way to backdoor legalization.

9. Support the creation of local organizations to act as “neighborhood watch” for schools. Had George Zimmerman been at the front door instead of some mechanical card reader those children would still be alive. Perhaps it’s time we start asking for volunteers to protect our children.

Yeah on the Tea Party manifesto site they were saying if schools had a George Zimmerman they would be a lot safer. Then they went on to talk about how the THC in Trayvon's system meant he was aggressive. I only clicked the link for fun but I stopped after that as it was breaching my tolerance for idiocracy.

Did you know that prior to the holocaust The Germans took away everyone's guns? Did you know that Turkey took away The Armenians guns before the armenian genocide? Did you know Japan didn't invade America in WW2 because our citizens were armed?

Makes me want to throw up and laugh.

EDIT: It was an article about how to really prevent violence in the US, in opposition to 'anit-gun liberal' talking points:

here it is

Wooooooow, damn shame people think like this.

And also we are still kidnaping and raping white women? I didn't get the memo, I moved on to Asian women.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's thugs when you're talking about blacks, evil kid when you are mentioning whites.
Did you know that prior to the holocaust The Germans took away everyone's guns? Did you know that Turkey took away The Armenians guns before the armenian genocide? Did you know Japan didn't invade America in WW2 because our citizens were armed?

Makes me want to throw up and laugh.
The first two sound like typical rhetoric but that last one actually made me laugh hard. Yeah, that's totally why they didn't attempt a land war. Because they researched it and found out that American civilians were likely to be armed. C'mon son.

why am i being blamed

1350646842481sdojl.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yeah 'ive been trolled too many times by you before. I'm done. DY told me whats up.
We both know you will just run to IRC to ask a mod to ban me, right?

Have fun with your faux-outrage.

BUT DY TOLD ME WHATS UP THO

Top Bottom