• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

I'll never get people who talk to foreigners about their own damn country. They're on vacation for a reason. When I went to Saudi Arabia this summer, people kept trying to impress me with their English and how much about North American culture and sports teams they knew and I was like "could you get any more boring?"

Slayven

See slay even doom likes kfc

jb0L7czoOcJVS7_zps00a2ae73.png
Clearly he is on the verge of death.

Imm0rt4l

I swear, gaf was beckoning me, and Nigga in Japan came to mind immediately. I come to gaf and find a new message, low and behold, it's finally here.

zero_suit

I'm still kind of blown away that a Nintendo home console is actually a thing anymore.

Why? Nintendo consoles generally make a profit right out of the gate, so even if it fails, they'll survive. Plus, the Wii is almost at 100 million sold. There's nothing surprising here.

It's not really about the fact that they sell systems, it's just a matter of why you want a box made purely for the 3 or 4 Nintendo exclusives they make a generation, half of which would probably work really well on the DS/3DS.

I go to the 3DS for my Nintendo needs. I can see why others would want more Nintendo I suppose, but it seems unnecessary.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
It's not really about the fact that they sell systems, it's just a matter of why you want a box made purely for the 3 or 4 Nintendo exclusives they make a generation, half of which would probably work really well on the DS/3DS.

I go to the 3DS for my Nintendo needs. I can see why others would want more Nintendo I suppose, but it seems unnecessary.

Nah, the way you do it is go Nintendo console, Nintendo handheld, and PC.

Best of all possible worlds. Nintendo's exclusives are better than anybody else's exclusives, and multiplatform games are better on the PC.

Kreed

Read the comments on Essence.com, nearly had a coronary because of the NaCl

Nice!

Honestly compared to most comments sections involving black people in the news, that one was one of the more "readable" ones I've seen despite all the hate.

G-Fex

you guys remember in the early seasons of family matters where Laura was always with this light skinned guy with some crazy eyes too, he introduced Myra as his cousin.

Top Bottom