• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Lebron

Wow. Just...wow. Who comes up with this tone-deaf shit? What a horrible idea.

aBxEe.jpg

Them the new Adidas Slaveries? I'ma be rocking them like a boss. Every right/left step will be like Kunta/Kinte. Going to have to unshackle them when I style on fools on the court like a brand new whip.

Them the new Adidas Slaveries? I'ma be rocking them like a boss. Every right/left step will be like Kunta/Kinte. Going to have to unshackle them when I style on fools on the court like a brand new whip.

I need to learn to stop drinking stuff when I click on this thread. Damn near spit out my orange soda reading this. :lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dy was laying down that Man in the Mirror truth, brah couldn't take it.

He couldn't.

If you're 29 and that deep in the hole, lets just be real - what are your odds of getting back on track without getting shaken up?

"Its easily fixable!" is no way to fix shit like that.

ReiGun

Do you guys regularly attend church? If you do, is it a predominately "black" church?

Haven't been regular in a couple years, but I do still go. It's predominately black, and (since the last time I went) old. All the people my age have either moved on to other churches or stopped going full stop.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Do you guys regularly attend church? If you do, is it a predominately "black" church?

i havent regularly attended a church in a while, but it was a black obe (AME zion to be specific) ive always hated churches but i attended because my grandmother did, and some of the people were cool. after the reverend that was there for 15 years left, all of the bitterness within flowed out, and my grandmother stopped attending as well. kinda fucked up, but i dont really give a shit in the long run.

and dy, you need to host some counseling classes.

I irregularly go to a church my mom has been a member of for 20 years, and its about 99% black. Also, old people everywhere

Man DY, you got some material for Bestbrook tonight

Slayven

I hate Devil Advocate Gaf, if you legitly believe what you are saying cool. But don't be an asshole because someone needs to be an asshole, let someone that truly believe in that cause fill the void. They are in no shortage of them.

Top Bottom