• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

SmokyDave

Why are you crazy cats shitting up your own thread?! (Chicago schools)?

Also, the view-post ratio isn't really any different to any other community threads. The LA-GAF thread is almost exactly the same, as are many others. I doubt you're being spied on.

Operation White Chocolate has been compromised!!! I need an evac immediately!

Now we just need to get MWS back and find FreeMufasa and all will be right with the cosmos.
rsd4rn.gif

Wasup peeps! Stayed away from GAF during my ban, did I miss anything good?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why are you crazy cats shitting up your own thread?! (Chicago schools)?

Also, the view-post ratio isn't really any different to any other community threads. The LA-GAF thread is almost exactly the same, as are many others. I doubt you're being spied on.

Operation White Chocolate has been compromised!!! I need an evac immediately!

I shit it up because it was ignored completely yesterday.

Needs more Paltrow

Gonna remake the Girlgaf OT, any of you interested in any particular subjects regarding women? I don't just want to make a girlgaf ot for girls since there are like less than 10 of us who post semi-regularly.

I don't even understand the YOLO to push dangerous lifestyles. Yeah, you only live once, so why are you in such a hurry to run away from it and possibly die?

I don't even understand the YOLO to push dangerous lifestyles. Yeah, you only live once, so why are you in such a hurry to run away from it and possibly die?

i just accept that it is what it is and move on... like when people use "could care less" for example.

that also makes me wonder, why isn't IIWII more popular?

Top Bottom