• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

BHZ Mayor

I hate Devil Advocate Gaf, if you legitly believe what you are saying cool. But don't be an asshole because someone needs to be an asshole, let someone that truly believe in that cause fill the void. They are in no shortage of them.

You just don't have the foresight to stop and consider all possible outcomes while a child predator is in the middle of molesting your daughter. You're going in ape mode.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Chicago Urban Prep
2010,11,12 > 100% Graduation, 100% Accepted to colleges

the shit works!

Im glad the kids in those bus monitor bullying videos werent black.

most thumbed up comment on one of the vids:
Id love to kill that little spick luis
The kids are so vicious and cruel it's difficult to express opposition to any insults or threats that comes their way.

So they just finishing up 42, the Jackie Robinson bio movie down here in my hometown of Macon GA. They had change the area into 50s era Brooklyn. It was nice seeing all the stuff going down, meet Harrison Ford in one of the local resturants. Then a couple months ago Clint Eastwood came down here to shoot some scenes for his movie

Not shocked. Nothing pushes posts like controversy.

Nothing pushes posts like controversy and schadenfreude.

Fixed, although the positive can quickly be turned into a negative by devil advocates real quick, and BOOM got a thread on your hands

To an extent. However, I can't help but feel that negatives topics about blacks, gays, women etc. are so popular, in part, because many of the people discussing the issues feel so far removed from it. They can enjoy all of the drama, with none of the emotional investment.

Lebron

Something positive in the black community: *crickets*

Something negative in the black community: 20+ page thread.
Welcome to NeoGAF.gif
Figured that's how it would turn out lol

"Everybody wanna be a n***a but nobody wanna be a n***a."

iLekAvFoA17Ue.gif

ReiGun

Fixed, although the positive can quickly be turned into a negative by devil advocates real quick, and BOOM got a thread on your hands

Indeed. This forum can be really negative and cynical. I don't know how people stand it. Being that anti about stuff would drive me insane.

Lebron

The first thread before it got nuked had an insane view count:post ratio. We were always on the first page, posting like crazy. It was a matter of time before Paul Mooney was right, never been quite the same since.

The old thread had like 500k or so before we hit the limit

The K-Pop thread as well. Similar number of replies as this thread but nearly 2X the views. 아이구. 정말재미있다.

wasnt there some big debate/thread over the fact that Black Gaf even had its own thread? Folks taking issue with it and shit, implying a line in the sand was being drawn?

Top Bottom