• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Slayven

Damn went out to the car to get something and got ambushed by jevohah witnesses. Ain't no word that important to be out in the hotass sun.

But makes me wonder how a Gaf card carrying atheist would handle it? I am sure no worse then asking to preorder something.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Has anyone heard of/seen this movie?

209931.1020.A.jpg

It looks badass as hell on paper.

The Blaxpendables

Kreed

I immediately looked this up on Netflix (DVD only) and saw that it's part of a two for one deal along side a movie called Brotherhood of Death.

It's double trouble -- courtesy of some butt-kicking he-men -- in a couple of features that will have you crying "uncle!" Richard Roundtree stars as a kung fu promoter who gets ripped off in One Down Two to Go, a blaxploitation action flick that features Fred "The Hammer" Williamson, Jim Brown and Jim Kelly. In Brotherhood of Death, Vietnam veterans fight a war on the mean streets … against members of the Ku Klux Klan. Nasty!

Damn went out to the car to get something and got ambushed by jevohah witnesses. Ain't no word that important to be out in the hotass sun.

But makes me wonder how a Gaf card carrying atheist would handle it? I am sure no worse then asking to preorder something.

pretty much the same way. i give them the death stare, then say no.

ReiGun

I mixed grape with orange once. The results were disappointing to say the least.

Also, I always called Kool-Aid by their flavors. I am the only person I know who does this.

By their flavors, huh? Y'all ain't bout that life.

I mixed grape with orange once. The results were disappointing to say the least.

Also, I always called Kool-Aid by their flavors. I am the only person I know who does this.

I know that feel. We all know that feel.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is way back. Way, way back. But I stumbled across this today: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS0Rqw92DOc

Its from "Jericho One" from the movie Strange Days

And it is the direct cause of my militant phase back in middle school/high school

crazy looking back

I am not suggesting that this particular female becomes involved in romantic and sexual relationships primarily for monetary gain, but I have noticed that she doesn't seem to associate herself with poverty-stricken men of african-american descent.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I am not suggesting that this particular female becomes involved in romantic and sexual relationships primarily for monetary gain, but I have noticed that she doesn't seem to associate herself with poverty-stricken men of african-american descent.

it took me a hot second to understand what you were getting at

ReiGun

The "Hip Hop on Trial" thing got me to watching the "Hip Hop vs America" thing from a few years ago. This is kind of annoying to watch. Every five minutes, all the panelists just start yelling at each other.

God I hate The Patriot

Its on Netflix and decided to remember why I hated it so much.

Ignoring the racism of the time in films is one thing but this movie goes out of its way to create its own fantasy land of a magical plantation in SC where the slaves were all freed and get paid for their work.

i feel like i just walked in after something AWESOME happened and i just don't know what it was yet...

Yasae

Banned

Nod and smile. I've still got those pamphlets...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I would rather deal with them than latter day saints. A bunch of clean cut white dudes in the hood trying to wash my dishes and take out my trash? Hell no. I'm not gonna end up dead over that shit.

Slayven

God I hate The Patriot

Its on Netflix and decided to remember why I hated it so much.

Ignoring the racism of the time in films is one thing but this movie goes out of its way to create its own fantasy land of a magical plantation in SC where the slaves were all freed and get paid for their work.
And Mel turns into the dude from assassin's creed.

Top Bottom