• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

BHZ Mayor

tumblr_mfcw5bre7V1s15357o1_500.png

I don't know why, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Looks like a KFC. They stay losing.

harSon

Banned
I don't even know how ya'll fuck with fast food fried chicken. It's pretty much home cooked or no fried chicken for me. It's not even that difficult...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Tired of being in a rut, just applied for some classes.
Same, taking 17 credit hours alongside my 38 hour work week so I can finish my associate's degree. 9 hours are Internet courses and one twice a week math class. Adios free time.

I need the kick though to get my ass in gear.

Slayven

Same, taking 17 credit hours alongside my 38 hour work week so I can finish my associate's degree. 9 hours are Internet courses and one twice a week math class. Adios free time.

I need the kick though to get my ass in gear.

Minorities trying to improve themselves. Somewhere a republican is getting chills.

Worse than work wife?

Much much worse.

Older asian woman. Not sure if she's playing dumb to get out of work or just actually dumb.

I happen to know people she has worked with in the past and they all say the same thing: "she's rude, pawns her work off on others and kisses ass to cover her tracks."

It's really frustrating, that and a couple private matters are forcing my hand.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That dating site is a comedy goldmine. Here are just a few popular thread titles on their community forum:

Why are Some Black Women Hating on Michael Ealy’s New, Non-Black Wife?

White mother, white father, black baby

Do interracial couples have it easier in Africa?

Why black men should be crucified for liking lighter women

That dating site is a comedy goldmine. Here are just a few popular thread titles on their community forum:

Wow :lol , smh at the last one

why can't I find the actual forum. I'm desperate.

DominoKid

it's like tossing raw meat to wolves.

is that Sam Winchester

lmmfao.

Question of the Week: “How Do I Approach Black Women?”

I swear the topics here get more and more hilarious every week. How do i approach black women? Well first of all we’re not talking about rattlesnakes. Saying hi to a black woman is unlikely to result in death or serious injury (Unless you happened to miss the big, jealous boyfriend but that’s pretty standard for all women so don’t just dive in!) Surely you should approach a black woman like any other human being. You know, show a bit of respect. Be your irresistable, charming self. And if that doesn’t work then say ‘adios’ and move on with your life. It’s basic stuff really. I’m sure we learnt all this back in the playground.

oh wow

We always talk about Black women and how they can’t date White men. Well, there are those women that only date White men. I remember a pal of mine telling me once that she will never get married to Black man. And even as kids, when playing make believe, she was always married to a White guy.

The reason for women like her who only date white men may be very similar to the reasons why most Black women only date Black men … attraction. Some also feel that Black men treat them better than any other man ever could, and they feel that they’d rather have what they know instead of experimenting with what they don’t know.

Some Black women are just not physically attracted to Black men. And as much as parents usually like hooking us up with people of our own race, well it reaches a time when you have to be honest with yourself.

Samuel-L-Jackson-pulp-fiction-54621.jpg

Not sure how much I can attest these finding as the factors of masculinity was never the deciding factor that drove this everlasting attraction towards white men for me.

It is a simple matter of attraction and other factors that are of high importance to me such as a man who will enjoy spending valuable time with his lady just as much as being around “his boys.” White men tend to be more family orientated and more emotional available.

My personal observation, if you were to head out to a base-ball game or a night club, a black man would surely rather attend with his boys, even if he has a stale relationship. It’s often times not seen as an event where he can take his partner have fun even if it is also in the companion of “the boys.” While black men might be perceived to be more masculine then other races, as per the article they far lesser affectionate then their white counter-part. I Might I add that one may seem to be this “macho man” and lacks all those attributes of what masculinity should be.

oh ok, need to stop reading this shit, levels of salt are rising

Top Bottom