• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Much much worse.

Older asian woman. Not sure if she's playing dumb to get out of work or just actually dumb.

I happen to know people she has worked with in the past and they all say the same thing: "she's rude, pawns her work off on others and kisses ass to cover her tracks."

It's really frustrating, that and a couple private matters are forcing my hand.

Dude you got to work on your reputation at that company cause it seems they think your the crazy whisperer. You got to politic yourself into a more sane situation.

yeah i've heard "sorry, i dont date black guys" from black chicks before

my reaction every time
ilJxp9J5JWaIA.gif

I laugh at those silly women. I understand if you prefer to date white guys (or outside your race) but to say you won't date any race let alone your own race usually means you got racial self Hate /insecurity issues (on top of other issues) so I'm grateful they give me the warning.

On the flip when a woman tells me she only dates black dudes I interpret she wants the D right there ...right now.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
as fucked up as this sounds, i can understand a white chick saying that but a minority chick saying that just baffles me. especially from black chicks.

It is messed up, but I can understand it.

You've got a choice between the fabled promise land, free from all of the childhood issues you and your family faced as a youth, and a place known to house broken homes, high crime rates, high dropout rate, and every other negative thing you can think of (aka...Hell). Why go back to the hell you just escaped?

It's a fucked up situation, especially when they're supposed to be/are ahead of black men (I haven't seen statistics in a while).

This thread today god damn. That ice thing for some reason reminded me of the time some dude was on bart passed out with purple drank in a gallon jug right next to him. I couldn't believe I was seeing that in person.

DominoKid

You're right, that DOES sound fucked up.

sounds fucked up bruh

see and i look at it like a numbers & cultural preferences thing.

if there were a "cultural standards of beauty" ranking, white chicks are pretty much tops across the board for men of all races. and fill in the rest of the races however you see fit. but black women would probably be at the bottom.

i don't say this as my personal beliefs, but i've heard far too many stories and read far too many thinkpieces about how "black women are the least desirable women" FROM black women. idk if they've just internalized hundreds of years of media-created beauty standards or what.

so when a white chick tells me they don't date white guys i'm like "hmmm...alright" because they aren't really lacking for options.

when a black chick tells me they don't date black dudes... *chappelle dylan.gif*

and in turn i can understand why black women get salty when they see black men w/ non-black women.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
see and i look at it like a numbers & cultural preferences thing.

if there were a "cultural standards of beauty" ranking, white chicks are pretty much tops across the board for men of all races. and fill in the rest of the races however you see fit. but black women would probably be at the bottom.

i don't say this as my personal beliefs, but i've heard far too many stories and read far too many thinkpieces about how "black women are the least desirable women" FROM black women. idk if they've just internalized hundreds of years of media-created beauty standards or what.

so when a white chick tells me they don't date white guys i'm like "hmmm...alright" because they aren't really lacking for options.

when a black chick tells me they don't date black dudes... *chappelle dylan.gif*

and in turn i can understand why black women get salty when they see black men w/ non-black women.

I didn't mean that her saying that's fucked up. I meant the 'I understand white women only dating black men'. That's fucked up. You shouldn't date anyone because of their race. It's fine as a preference, but just straight up saying 'I don't date (insert race here) guys' is stupid.

What's up everybody just got my account approved three days ago.

Where you're from- San Francisco
Where you live- Houston
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy- African-American
Do you know your roots- Nope
Your Age- 21
Favorite musical genre- Hip-Hop
Your profession/major/career interest- Student Lab Assitant/Biology/Pharmacy
Your religious affiliation- Muslim
Hobbies- Chilling with my friends, reading comics, playing video-games, watching movies and tv, working out.

What's up everybody just got my account approved above three days.

My name is Ishmael born in San Francisco and lived in California for sixteen years until I moved to Houston,TX.

Where you're from-
Where you live-
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-
Do you know your roots-
Your Age-
Favorite musical genre-
Your profession/major/career interest-
Your religious affiliation-
Hobbies-

Top Bottom