• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Home-cooked ;)
Good answer. If the chicken feud was like console wars, Sony would be Popeyes, Microsoft KFC and Home-cooked would be PC gaming.
Here's a rejected banner.

PNQaN.png
That's actually awesome. I like your ps theme one better though.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I can't lie, I do white women very attractive; however, by drawing arbitrary lines in the imaginary sand when it comes to dating other ethnicities--you really miss out on a lot.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I can't lie, I do white women very attractive; however, by drawing arbitrary lines in the imaginary sand when it comes to dating other ethnicities--you really miss out on a lot.

yeah I agree all that variety is the best part about living in these modern times.

Devo came back swinging lol

ain't that some shit.

I don't know dem hoes. They were just at the studio and wanted to take a pic with me :(

edit: and I do not wear struggle gear. plain black T with jean shorts? I FEEL DISRESPECTED! I mean, I know my avatar APPEARS to be a plain black t but I'm sayin. Ya'll gotta trust me here.

edit: shit, okay. I throw myself upon the mercy of the court.

ain't that some shit.

I don't know dem hoes. They were just at the studio and wanted to take a pic with me :(

edit: and I do not wear struggle gear. plain black T with jean shorts? I FEEL DISRESPECTED! I mean, I know my avatar APPEARS to be a plain black t but I'm sayin. Ya'll gotta trust me here.

For someone you supposedly don't know you let her get awful close to your dick son.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Holy shit. Is that some new form of dap? And why in the middle of a pic? And how high is the dude in white?

That background looks made by that artist from your local mall that spray paints the T-shirts and shit. Get you an off-brand lookin' Spider-Man if you wanted, $20.00!

Top Bottom