• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
good. then just roll with the punches and attack weak spots. also dont trust slay. he finds weakness and tears at it. ask dy.

I say attack Slay first. He looks vicious under than Doom mask, but was bodied by the flu

he ain't all that tough

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
west coast dude, so that doesnt mean anything to me.
Doesn't mean anything to me either but damn if I wouldn't want Jay's life. Millions and Beyonce. Makes the past beef seem inconsequential. Which is why he won life if not the battle, imo.

Also @ Moris. Even Nicholson sick of the Lakers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15DgzMMiZx0
While it might look like vomit its corn..........while your eating a pigs foot.
Haha, someone post that Key & Peele "old-time slave food" skit.

Slayven

I say attack Slay first. He looks vicious under than Doom mask, but was bodied by the flu

he ain't all that tough

It was some CIA sickle cell shit. But through shear will I survive, and I will thrive.

I love the new folks already, they are fitting in great. Struggle food unites us all.

That's ok though. At that level of fame and fortune how much conversation do you really need? Tours, meetings, recording albums, social obligations.. probably have to schedule intimacy at that point.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hahaha.

Why you goin in hard on everyone?
Gotta pick sides and bust heads to get any respect. When all we really need is to share the love.

I blame Obama.

full.jpg

All right let's switch the tune to something we can all agree on: Nas v Jay Z

people can talk about what happened before or after the battle.

but i was living in Brooklyn when Ether dropped.

a borough was broken, everyone had their heads real low, some people didn't even wanna come back to BK, they stayed at their girls place in the Bronx instead.

There are some things that are undeniable facts. Glen Johnson KO'd Roy Jones Junior. Nas won.

Imm0rt4l

people can talk about what happened before or after the battle.

but i was living in Brooklyn when Ether dropped.

a borough was broken, everyone had their heads real low, some people didn't even wanna come back to BK, they stayed at their girls place in the Bronx instead.

There are some things that are undeniable facts. Glen Johnson KO'd Roy Jones Junior. Nas won.

"So vulga..."

Top Bottom