• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

Dude you don't know who I am either?

john-stamos.jpg

Dy, tell us about the mother.

Shes Thick, that's how DY likes em.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dy, tell us about the mother.

Former junior olympic swimmer, military, 6' even, cool people, short hair, potentially crazy which is a plus in my book, own place and car... nothing too remarkable other than the situation. We kinda just went separate ways months ago but as you can see people just want to watch me fall.

Slayven

Former junior olympic swimmer, military, 6' even, cool people, short hair, potentially crazy which is a plus in my book, own place and car... nothing too remarkable other than the situation. We kinda just went separate ways months ago but as you can see people just want to watch me fall.

And the others?

DY_nasty

m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=46596844

For shame

I didn't even see it lol

bct is filled with conservatives apparently. too focused on grassroots bullshit like grits and and struggle food and going after my title instead of the real issues

I was going to say Neon Negros, but yeah.. Especially when the plot sounds like a bad YA novel

Romeo and Juliet. I'll watch it. Hopefully like Jackben said the animations are good throughout and there aren't so many static "set pieces" like there were in the trailer. But the story seems pretty lame.

Dude is Greek or something. When is the sitcom podcast?

Yea he's greek, but he had people guessing in the 90s. You know who else tricked the world? Catherine Zeta Jones, since Zorro I assumed....nah she's Welsh, so is the daughter on The George Lopez show.

Minorities In Games is this week, The Rise & Fall of The Black Sitcom is the week after.

Slayven

Yea he's greek, but he had people guessing in the 90s. You know who else tricked the world? Catherine Zeta Jones, since Zorro I assumed....nah she's Welsh, so is the daughter on The George Lopez show.

Minorities In Games is this week, The Rise & Fall of The Black Sitcom is the week after.

The daughter on the Lopez show is Albanian.

Man I am never telling anyone what I am when I get famous. Keep those fuckers guessing until I die.

DY_nasty

"Mama is daddy really a secret agent and that's why he can't live here or come see me cause he doesn't want the bad guys to know where his family lives so they can't hurt us? Or is he a lame like you tell all those uncles that come over to massage you?"

i9F8LUfAoK2aj.gif

Top Bottom