• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

WTF at Ryu and Ken face. lol

rS9nVKv.jpg

Ryu's seen some shit.

Slayven

How would you define struggle to a non urban non American? Me and Dy tried explaining it in chat to some one and I don't think we got the concept across.

G-Fex

This is the only struggle console

Tiger_Sonic_LCD.jpg

I remember my sister got me this for christmas, being as I really wanted a genesis to play sonic she got me this to be nice. I was a little jerk and had my mom take it back to KB toy stores to buy something else, I complained it wasn't a real genesis and disregarded the gesture of kindness.

Ah well she's a rotten bitch anyway.

weird question but do Brazilians say nigga casually?

was just playing max payne 3 for the first time and one of the rich kids in the club scene at the beginning was saying "sup my nigga" lol

he had lighter skin tone (White?) if that helps

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
the GOAT Tiger game

this one was dope too
x-men-project-x-2fhn-460.jpg

X men and Megaman were my childhood travel companions.

weird question but do Brazilians say nigga casually?

was just playing max payne 3 for the first time and one of the rich kids in the club scene at the beginning was saying "sup my nigga" lol

he had lighter skin tone (White?) if that helps

Idk but ironically I met some brazilians this week and they seemed like clueless assholes. My Kenyan coworker told them where he was from and they said "oh so you run real fast" automatically.

i still remember when he got out of the car and walked for a bit on the way there in 2009 and all i could think was "please don't kill him! please don't kill him! please don't kill him!" man i was so stressed for those few minutes.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
*sigh*

And does anyone else want the OP?

I just got a Vita for 100 bucks off and even though its a great piece of hardware there isn't shit to do with it.

*sigh*

I just got a Vita for 100 bucks off and even though its a great piece of hardware there isn't shit to do with it.

My man
Welcome to the VIP club

You get a special ID card that you can flash at any Popeyes that gets you an extra wing in your box

Also, get these games:

Ultimate MVC3
PS All Stars (People are selling the Vita download codes on here for like 15)
Rayman Origins
Persona 4 Golden if you want to play it again/see the new stuff

EDIT: Vita has some decent stuff coming up
Ratchet and Clank FFA crossplay/buy is supposed to happen this month
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time is also crossplay/buy
Killzone Mercenary
Dead or Alive 5+

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
kindasorta seeing someone that hooked me up at game exchange but i don't even know if i want this thing...
My man
Welcome to the VIP club

You get a special ID card that you can flash at any Popeyes that gets you an extra wing in your box

Also, get these games:

Ultimate MVC3 - why play this on portable?
PS All Stars (People are selling the Vita download codes on here for like 15) - why not play smash?
Rayman Origins - the fuck?
Persona 4 Golden if you want to play it again/see the new stuff - played this years ago but its somehow the only game worth getting

Onemic

*sigh*

get:

PS1 titles
Persona 4 Golden
Wipeout
Gravity Rush
Guilty gear or Blazblue
Little big Planet Vita
MGS HD collection

PS Allstars is pretty good too.

get:

PS1 titles
Persona 4 Golden
Wipeout
Gravity Rush
Guilty gear or Blazblue
Little big Planet Vita
MGS HD collection

PS Allstars is pretty good too.

I always forget I own Blazblue for the Vita because I'm ass at it

It came with Dudebro13 which blows.

I picked up Gravity Rush earlier today. Got a 16 gig memory card too...

Check out Sound Shapes and Retro City Rampage, too. (digital titles)

I sense apathy from this poster, captain.

Yes, she is.

No its Nelix.

If you need further proof head over to SFDebris he has made a thesis statement on how horrible Nelix is through his Voyager episode reviews.

On another Star Trek note I watched DS9 "Far Beyond the Stars" today and I was kinda struck by the fact that there were 4 black characters on the show which aired in 1998. What even comes close to that now on network TV?

Its a great system there just isn't anything to do on it.

Honestly sony should have waited on the psp and released something in between the two systems (dual sticks, touchscreen, less powerful than vita) they wasted a bunch of good will on the psp, and over did it on the vita because it's more expensive than it needs to be to gain traction.

Kimaka

On another Star Trek note I watched DS9 "Far Beyond the Stars" today and I was kinda struck by the fact that there were 4 black characters on the show which aired in 1998. What even comes close to that now on network TV?

I was amazed that they actually talked about race. Most scifi shows ignore the shit black people and/or women went through in the past so they can have happy fun timetravel time. I liked that Sisko brought up that black people would have been denied access to Vic's 60s club because that was exactly what I was thinking.

Top Bottom