• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomShaBom

Banned
It's officially Black History month. Shit threads comin'. They comin'. Get some surfboards.
sI4uojC.gif

Noticed the Bone fans here.

Just want to give a shout out to all of you guys. They are my favorite rap group and I used to visit all sorts of bone forums a while back but I'm just not a able to enjoy their new music as much so I haven't visited them in months/years. Layzie keeps rehashing old verses (...look what the wind blew in...), Bizzy went loco for a while, Wish seems to have lost his fllow and is on a competition with Dre on who can postpone an album the longest, Krayze is the only that has been pretty consistent but his style is getting to predictable. I haven't heard a lot of new Flesh songs so I comment on him. I wish they could get their shit together and work with more respectable artists and producers instead of working with Thugline/Mo Thugs affiliates.

I'll gonna just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4pRsz7HHiA

I don't think I ever heard this before.

tumblr_lz03emfqLe1rodz2ro1_500.png

When oh when will white people get equal rights?

tumblr_lyzlcfkx2i1rodz2ro1_500.png

YEA! We never hear about what whites have contributed to history and we never see whites in film or television created by other white people.

This fuckin' world.

FreeMufasa

Lol people justifying why they think black women don't look good.

For the guys that say this, I've always wished there was a post your own gf/say "I don't have one" or ban rule.

DominoKid

Lol people justifying why they think black women don't look good.

For the guys that say this, I've always wished there was a post your own gf/say "I don't have one" or ban rule.

idk what that would prove. even if they had a chick, does that excuse them for finding an entire race unattractive?

ReiGun

Happy Black History, y'all!

Instead of getting angry at stupid internet folk, let's spend this month coming together and bettering ourselves, and uplifting shit like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom