• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he got back in shape and he's performing again, after 11 years. Caught a glimpse of a performance he did recently, playing multiple instruments on stage like Prince, hitting all his old notes, he's still got it

Dangelo-GQ-Magazine-June-2012.png

Slayven

Yeah, he got back in shape and he's performing again, after 11 years. Caught a glimpse of a performance he did recently, playing multiple instruments on stage like Prince, hitting all his old notes, he's still got it

Dangelo-GQ-Magazine-June-2012.png
Why is he making "nigga if you don't get out my face" face?

Slayven

Almost all those songs are desperate. But it works like with romance movies too. You think those guys in romance movies wood get a real woman with those tactics?
I been thinking about romantic movies a lot lately. They basically say no matter how terrible of a person you are a dude will still love you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Who then, would be the simpingest RnB singer/group of all time?

Boyz II Men?

Probably. Please Don't Go is some cringe worthy shit.

Also a contender for worst simp song ever :

Blackstreet-Don't Leave Me

"If you walk away you'll make this grown man cry"......

"I'll make love to you" was all about begging for sex.

This is known.

Hell they basically made the Sympin national anthem on their first album:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBLAdreSgWU

So when 808s and heartbreaks first came out i hated the shit out of it but holy hell did it grow on me. It's a masterpiece. I'm sucker for somber and sad shit. Simple but heartfelt lyrics with great beats and production values.

So when 808s and heartbreaks first came out i hated the shit out of it but holy hell did it grow on me. It's a masterpiece. I'm sucker for somber and sad shit. Simple but heartfelt lyrics with great beats and production values.
It grew on me over time too, at the time I was just more upset it such a departure for Kanye, and I was tired of autotune used by rappers.

Gorillaz

Dark twisted fantasy got me back on the kanye hype train. I like his older stuff more but that album reminded me that he still has some talent in producing beats/songs

Lol, what a dick. Dumps her, tries to shoot her out of the sky, bans her from his country and then tries to tell her who she should and shouldn't hook up with. u__u

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I thought of another black gaming character today. Tyrael. I had forgotten about him I think because Diablo 3 sucked so much I tried to block it out of my memory.

FyreWulff

People still play Rock Band?

They've still been releasing DLC for it every week since November 2007. Unbroken 5+ year streak.

Finally got around to picking up Legend, Axis: Bold as Love and Are You Experienced? last week for it.

edit: and Blood Sugar Sex Magik.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
You forgot fought her. Storm got in that ass though.

she might be queen of the morlocks, but panther isnt losing to storm without some sort of distraction. he gave her that W

and they need to cut this shit off with them already

Onemic

They've still been releasing DLC for it every week since November 2007. Unbroken 5+ year streak.

Finally got around to picking up Legend, Axis: Bold as Love and Are You Experienced? last week for it.
I thought they started rereleasing old songs from their portable versions recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom