• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The four of us return joined by Devolution & Slayven to talk about interracial dating.
Run time: 118 minutes 5 seconds

The Cast:
Slayven - Devolution - onemic - MorisUkunRasik - DY_nasty - Imm0rt4l

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
yessssss, omg that pic is full of win

living the dream

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Onemic

The four of us return joined by Devolution & Slayven to talk about interracial dating.
Run time: 118 minutes 5 seconds

The Cast:
Slayven - Devolution - onemic - MorisUkunRasik - DY_nasty - Imm0rt4l

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save

That pic hahaha, one of my friends got that as his cover photo for his Facebook page.

lordmrw

Adding this to the list I think there are about 15 podcasts I listen to at work during the week. God damn, never really thought how insane that is but it helps pass the time pretty quickly.

trixx

So i was listening through some old R&B tracks on youtube seen the classic Alicia Keys "You don't know my name" music video.

She's perfect with them braids

Fuck Swizz Beatz
tumblr_masadoV6At1ql0dsio1_400.gif

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
This just made the game jump to the top of my list for the year. If this was any other company, aside from maybe TT, I wouldn't expect it to be handled properly. It's pretty great how they're going to stay true to the time period.

There...are going to be some crazy things said / written, when it comes out. I can see it now.

Yep.

I hated 2 and wasn't sure if I was going to get this, but since all wii u games are committing suicide I now have some time to dedicate to this.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
This just made the game jump to the top of my list for the year. If this was any other company, aside from maybe TT, I wouldn't expect it to be handled properly. It's pretty great how they're going to stay true to the time period.

There...are going to be some crazy things said / written, when it comes out. I can see it now.

that GAF thread about it is already questionable

wait until after the game comes out

LOL Wii U alien game

Oh wow. Yes okay. I was hoping someone would ask this. I have played the WiiU version. The one that is supposedly the best of all of them? It is not. It is the worst. It is a bit of a joke. The WiiU is basically the same game as the console version but with framerate issues, worse texture loading, and horrendously misguided minigames thrown in. You get a 'scanner' to scan enemies and get bonus points that aid your harming them. When you cut open doors (which happens a lot in the game) you have a game where you have to keep the heat 'optimal'. They just add frustration, and take away even more from the fun. We don't know if it will come out, Sega are conisdering canceling it, but right now its still going.

Think I should have just burned my $350

I would have felt kinda Baller just not giving a fuck for those 30 seconds :/

FyreWulff

Need for Speed Most Wanted U is actually a better version than the other consoles.

But then again, the guys and gals at Criterion know their shit. They've always been showoffs the last time they were on Nintendo hardware.

edit: it has the PC version's textures and a "Keys to the City" functionality via the gamepad.

I still remember my buddy that worked for EA telling me the wonderful tales of working with DICE.

Need for Speed Most Wanted U is actually a better version than the other consoles.

But then again, the guys and gals at Criterion know their shit. They've always been showoffs the last time they were on Nintendo hardware.

edit: it has the PC version's textures and a "Keys to the City" functionality via the gamepad.

Racing game without analog triggers

palestinianchicken.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
LOL Wii U alien game

Think I should have just burned my $350

I would have felt kinda Baller just not giving a fuck for those 30 seconds :/

i wouldn't judge based on that, since Colonial Marines is apparently a terrible game regardless of platform

Nintendo's real problem is the same as it has been for the last three years: failure to release software on console on a regular basis.

Small rant:

Chief Keef is a gang-slangin' and bangin' hood-rat, but I respect him because he's so young and is already making his mark. But oh god his music...

I see nothing wrong.

Shit like this

The whole "Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid" racial classification is based around skeletal structures (not skin tones). They are often used to determine the ethnicity of a decomposed body.

race_cranial_features_2010.jpg

Europeans, Indians, and Arabs are usually classified under Caucasian. Some East-Africans (particularly near the horn) also fit under the Caucasian umbrella.

And the possibility of crazy other crazy shit.

Man whatever. I switched that shit to the face buttons as soon as I turned the game on. Glad as hell a game finally let me do that too.

Do you drive?

Because that statement is 8 times crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom