• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game already losses points for no manual option, then add a lack of throttle control = shitty driving. Someone could have fun with it, but just not me.

It really depends on the game. Burnout 3/Revenge is perfectly fine with button acceleration.

Fuck Swizz Beatz

ibwlTUbZT4qXP1.gif

BHZ Mayor

Yo this is random as hell, but I'm trying to remember the name of this female rapper from the mid-90's. But all i can remember is vague bits of one of her videos. It was basically a party in the club and at the end Steve Harvey was complaining about cleaning up the mess. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Yo this is random as hell, but I'm trying to remember the name of this female rapper from the mid-90's. But all i can remember is vague bits of one of her videos. It was basically a party in the club and at the end Steve Harvey was complaining about cleaning up the mess. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

I remember that and nothing else, sorry.

Gorillaz

Kind of hype for Destiny. Idk how they will pull off the whole MMO FPS thing tho on PS360. The execution is what I'm a little afraid of.

Definitely interested in the PS4 reveal on Wednesday tho

iavi

What does BCT think of Arkham City?

Very good game, but I'm not as a big a fan of it as I was of Asylum. The open-world aspect just makes for tedious time between missions, and the side objectives just aren't that fun. Story missions were way more inventive, though.

Gorillaz

Naw...I think it's real. For awhile I was wondering if Destiny was meant to be partly revealed with next gen. Guess it was in a way?

No it doesn't. It has a more focused story which is very different.

It had more of a chance to be good, yet it's cop-out final boss was jarring and lame. Didn't fit Joker at all. And overall, it was repetitive as hell.

AC had more gadgets with quick-commands to use them in combat, better boss fights, more moves, a cityscape to traverse (in Batman game, this is important) and an actual climactic finale. There were too many Riddler Trophies, but each one actually involves a figuring something out and saving his hostages from the Saw-rooms easily makes that better than in AA.

Neither game's story lived up to their potential, but at least AC had something happen at the end, rather than everything going back to the status quo. I can't replay AA without wishing it had half the stuff, and half the quality, AC does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom