• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-valentines-dinner-date-22.jpg
normal_hotelbalcony211133.jpg

it would amuse the hell out of me if they're still together 5 years from now. somehow they just seem perfect together.
then again i never thought jay and beyonce would last more than a year. they surprise me.

What's the next podcast anyway?

Thinking about a general discussion like the pre-podcast talks but suitable for posting. Don't think we can do specific topics for very long, so we'll probably do a few of these going forward.

DY may be too busy to join in.
Bish might be on next week.

Imm0rt4l

Thinking about a general discussion like the pre-podcast talks but suitable for posting. Don't think we can do specific topics for very long, so we'll probably do a few of these going forward.

Nice....

shooting the shit could be fun, could probably talk about "shit black folks need to stop doing" as well.

I'm up for a general one since that's what we do more than the scheduled programming.

As for the catty thing some girl at my house gave me one of these when she passed by while I was in the kitchen.

Rose_mean_face.sized.jpg

The hell did I do?

Slayven

I'm up for a general one since that's what we do more than the scheduled programming.

As for the catty thing some girl at my house gave me one of these when she passed by while I was in the kitchen.

Rose_mean_face.sized.jpg

The hell did I do?

Nothing, haters mean you are doing something right.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3

Rose_mean_face.sized.jpg

The hell did I do?

Thats when you pick em up by their collar and say, "you think I can't change the rest of your life in a minute, princess?"

ReiGun

Olivia Pope is easily one of the worst characters on tv. Just an awful person deep down. Im hoping she gets put in her place before this season is out because she's fucking lost right now.

That was my biggest problem when I watched the first season. Olivia was just awful.

I wasn't even sure who I was supposed to be rooting for. Except maybe the President. Poor bastard.

DominoKid

That was my biggest problem when I watched the first season. Olivia was just awful.

I wasn't even sure who I was supposed to be rooting for. Except maybe the President. Poor bastard.

It didnt bother me in the first season but she's gone to another level in the second season.

Its hard to root for anybody on the show. I feel like were supposed to root for Rosen but I like seeing him get dumped on.

DominoKid

any holiday that gets you a day off* is OK in my book. so obviously presidents day isn't an important holiday. i cant ever remember having it off.

*or a reason to get drunk (SPD, Cinco, Halloween, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom