• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
R. Kelly confirmed for Tekken 7:

tumblr_mwspb9W2c71s3o6xlo1_500.jpg

botty

Banned
So my ex, Satch, keeps texting me to tell you guys she will join in your black cast if its on friday. I asked her why she wouldn't just post it herself, but she keeps saying it would be "grawse."

Anyway, message delivered. let me return to ignoring her texts.

JohnDoe

Banned
So my ex, Satch, keeps texting me to tell you guys she will join in your black cast if its on friday. I asked her why she wouldn't just post it herself, but she keeps saying it would be "grawse." Guess it's that time of the month or something.

Slay hyperventilating as he reads this.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So my ex, Satch, keeps texting me to tell you guys she will join in your black cast if its on friday. I asked her why she wouldn't just post it herself, but she keeps saying it would be "grawse." Guess it's that time of the month or something.

aw snap.

ReiGun

itshappening.gif

Provided Morris manages to round up you negroes.

Biopsies of my dad's throat obstruction were sent off to different labs. They're not agreeing on what it is. And his lymph nodes are swollen according to the CT scan. Uh oh.

Biopsies of my dad's throat obstruction were sent off to different labs. They're not agreeing on what it is. And his lymph nodes are swollen according to the CT scan. Uh oh.

hopefully it's nothing serious.

I'm down.

I should be around.

Kewl, we'll run with Satch-Slay-Immortal-Angelus

If someone doesn't show Reigun or Dy will take their place.

I have working computer/mic again, so I could join in.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
No, we ask YOU that, and then we decide if you're welcome or not

Choose carefully, as Bish is always watching
Popeyes. Is there any contest?

I remember in the early days of the mvc3 thread some fools came in there with KFC. I felt embarrassed for them.

IrishNinja

Viewtiful crying at the doo doo brown smeared over Wonderful101

Oh Lawd @ "the Knuckles isn't 'black' thread"

Beef pls get your people

these 2 posts killed me

Lol @ people who got offended at the "white dudes between 12-35 are the worst" post though.

i bailed pretty early on, but is that why my man toku caught the ban? hope he's not gone for long, goddamn that's a silly post to go out for though

What is wrong with a nice pair of pants, shirt, tie and jacket?

no one talked about it then
ps i gotta admit, im going through your post history now just to see you puttin in work in these comic threads, shit trips me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom