• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

That "cock carousel" shit is just more dudes with low self-esteem lashing out. That's all it's ever been really.

If I ever hop back into COD I'm just reinstalling Modern Warfare 1.

Imm0rt4l

That "cock carousel" shit is just more dudes with low self-esteem lashing out. That's all it's ever been really.

If I ever hop back into COD I'm just reinstalling Modern Warfare 1.

It comes across like some "I want my wife to be pure" type of shit, because I'm *waiting for the right one. The longer she stays on the cock carousel the more likely she might do something drastic/reprehensible like fuck a black guy. I can't have the mother of my children having had sex with a black guy at some point in her life. What will our children think?

*can't get none.

hypernima

Banned
R. Kelly confirmed for Tekken 7:

tumblr_mwspb9W2c71s3o6xlo1_500.jpg

it's 2:14am and i see this post and caption, i am trying my best not to die laughing to wake my roomie up.

It comes across like some "I want my wife to be pure" type of shit, because I'm *waiting for the right one. The longer she stays on the cock carousel the more likely she might do something drastic/reprehensible like fuck a black guy. I can't have the mother of my children having had sex with a black guy at some point in her life. What will our children think?

*can't get none.

Pretty much how I read it.

Mother Fucking Popeyes

So I am in Louisiana finally seeing family after being away for over 6 years. Shit has felt good. I got my asskicked at pool by my greatuncle. Learned about hog staples, and realized that Baton Rouge has ambrosia on every goddamn corner(Popeyes, Raising Canes)

It feels good family it feels damn good.

And I was about to post a picture of this dilapidated, closed down ramshackle ass KFC for comparison, but I never kick a man when he is down.

Got my hands on some Boudin and other stuff that cant find elsewhere. People were actually damn hospitable. And it was cool to ride around with my great uncle and see where I came up and where I ran the streets. It was more eyeopening then I could imagine. Its been fucking theraputic. And tomorrow the family is getting together to cook an old school meal. So hopefully you cats have been well, I havent checked the other pages so have no idea what I have missed. Anything relevant to the cause?
Welcome back to BR

No seriously did drake fund this I cant beleive this shit

soineya-cuddle-cafe.jpeg

There Is A ‘Cuddle Café’ In Japan That Lets People Sleep With Japanese Girls For $80 Per Hour

Usually when one goes to a café, it is in the pursuit of caffeinated goodness in the form of coffee, but a new café in Japan is offering a different type of service: cuddling.

For approximately $80 an hour for a “standard” cuddling session, Soineya is looking to be the first “co-sleeping specialty shop” in Japan.

Located in the Akihabara section of Tokyo, Soineya opened on September 25, offering cuddling services ranging from lying together, to foot massages, all at different price points.

Here’s what Soineya’s various services will cost you, according to The Real Singapore:

Admission fee: 3000 yen (US $40)

Standard Course

20 min – 3000 yen ($40)

40 min – 5000 yen ($65, only 3000 yen for first time visitors)

60 min – 6000 yen ($77)

2 hrs – 11000 yen ($142)

3 hrs – 16000 yen ($206)

4 hrs – 20000 yen ($258)

5 hrs – 25000 yen ($322)

6 hrs – 30000 yen ($387)

10 hrs – 50000 yen ($645)

“Shimei-ryo“ (fee to pick the girl you want to sleep with) – 1000 yen ($13) + 500 yen ($6.50) per hour

Optional Course

Customer sleeps in girl’s arm (3 min) – 1000 yen ($13)

Girl pats customer on the back (3 min) – 1000 yen ($13)

Customer pets girl on the head (3 min) – 1000 yen ($13)

Customer and girl stare at each other (1 min) – 1000 yen ($13)

Girl changes clothes (1 time) – 1000 yen ($13)

Girl gives customer foot massage (3 min) – 1000 yen ($13)

Customer gives girl foot massage (3 min) – 2000 yen ($26)

Customer sleeps with head on girl’s lap (3 min) – 1000 yen ($13)

Girl sleeps with head on customer’s lap (3 min) – 2000 yen ($26)

Soineya is looking for new workers, and you can make a pretty penny by simply cuddling, earning a whopping $45 per hour. If you’re willing to put up with someone who is willing to pay to cuddle, then this might be a pretty sweet gig.

You can apply to work at Soineya here. But you won’t be making as much as Travis Sigley, who makes $75 an hour for his cuddling services stateside.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/now-cuddling-cafe-japan-people-pay-80-per-hour-cuddle/

J10

Banned
Cuddling is scientifically proven to be good for your health. Having said that, cuddling should be free.

Trey

You're effectively paying to NOT play the game

why would anybody buy any of this shit

They do it in MMOs all the time. XP boosters, damage boosters, anything that speeds up progression.

When the game is grindy, people will pay to get to the "good stuff" quicker. Especially when the reward is the most important factor of the game, like cars in Forza or max stat swords that glow in MMOs.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
DC casting skeletons as Wonder Woman now? smh... The casting for this movie has been horse shit.

They don't want a wonder woman movie. Everything involving wonder woman as a franchise has been sabotaged in some way shape or form. I wonder why that is.

Watch she be in the movie for like 10 minutes in a Superman/Batman love triangle/fuck buddy scenario. They'll use the negative reaction as ammo enough nobody wants a Wonder Woman movie, or females leading big movies. Ya know, the same year Hunger Games 2/Frozen just made an assload of money in one weekend, or Gravity doing $250m domestically.

J10

Banned
Homegirl is wafer thin. She's probably gonna make herself sick trying to bulk up too much too fast like Chris Evans did.

Imm0rt4l

I want to keep an open mind on wonder woman. The actress is lanky as hell. Just gaining a fair bit of fat would go a long ways.
But if they want her to legit look like wonder woman they could put a fair amount of muscle with 'Hollywood magic'.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Watch she be in the movie for like 10 minutes in a Superman/Batman love triangle/fuck buddy scenario. They'll use the negative reaction as ammo enough nobody wants a Wonder Woman movie, or females leading big movies. Ya know, the same year Hunger Games 2/Frozen just made an assload of money in one weekend, or Gravity doing $250m domestically.

The dudes at the top in these entertainment industries see what they want to see.

Hunger Games and Gravity are exceptions, you know.

Nakazato

They don't want a wonder woman movie. Everything involving wonder woman as a franchise has been sabotaged in some way shape or form. I wonder why that is.

we can replace wonder woman with GL Jon Steward or Even Black Panther (tho I think marvel will DO a Black Panther movie since RDJ is about done with Iron Man)

Hunger Games and Gravity are exceptions, you know.

.... I truthfully dont think HG is an exception. It not a great movie but it is kinda solid with solid acting. I think wonder woman could hit the same way since its an established IP and a woman's empowerment movie and IF and I mean a BIG IF they make her a lesbian or bi-sexual the LGBT community will welcome the movie with open arms.

ReiGun

One of the best if not the best action movie of the year.

Faora mixup OP
Sequel should have been Faora of Steel: just two hours of Faora and a ragtag group of kryptonians invading planets and her running through the locals like a female Leonidas.

It's WB and DC. If it doesn't have a bat or an S on its chest, or isn't on TV, they don't know what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom