• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cheated on my girl with a married broad, she found out years later and we split for three months. She told the chicks husband, he tried to get in my face on my job and I dehumanized the living fuck out of him. The whole time this piece of shit wasn't mad that his wife cheated but angry that she was "fucking a nigger". I laughed in his face. And my girl and I moved on. It happens folks.

dat Ashley Madison viral marketing

Actually, has anyone ever actually used that site? lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If the facts were accurate then that dude was a fucking psychopath. Say your girl cheated, I can understand being upset but depending on the circumstances time for him to step out and fuck who he wants or leave. But this motherfucker pulled a goddamn Guantanamo and then after getting info he sojourned a 100+ miles to murder a man. Throw his ass under the goddamn jail. Pussy don't turn a man that nuts unless that fucker had tendencies in the first place. This mother fucker let rage build over all them damn miles and not once thought of the millions of ways to alleviate that anger over all that time. Motherfucker should have had a snickers.

I cheated on my girl with a married broad, she found out years later and we split for three months. She told the chicks husband, he tried to get in my face on my job and I dehumanized the living fuck out of him. The whole time this piece of shit wasn't mad that his wife cheated but angry that she was "fucking a nigger". I laughed in his face. And my girl and I moved on. It happens folks.
#military

Really? Nothing on my end. I rarely tweet anybody, I just follow people

Click on it anyway and report back!

PGqWljq.jpg

Like almost all Mexican food, anyone can make it but few people can make it amazing.

and they're all old ladies

Some posts in that Nicki thread, man.

I don't want to name any names but Gaf never ceases to surprise me.

the next step in Operation Caliphate is for you to make the next "is this black person hot" thread is see how many join the cause

"sup gaf do you think beyonce knowles is attractive yes or no"

BJTrJlnCMAAIvio.jpg

good luck spin

DominoKid

and they're all old ladies

the next step in Operation Caliphate is for you to make the next "is this black person hot" thread is see how many join the cause

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJTrJlnCMAAIvio.jpg[IMG]

good luck spin[/QUOTE]

i feel like this thread has already happened...

Kreed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJTrJlnCMAAIvio.jpg[IMG]

good luck spin[/QUOTE]

Post 1: "Normally I don't find black girls attractive but Beyonce is an exception"

Post 2: "Nas Lost"

Post 3: *picture of Beyonce with the text "this isn't even my final form"*

Post 4: Beyonce_bleach.gif

Post 5: Jab at Lady Gaga/Rhianna/Katy Perry

Post 6: "I prefer Kelly"

Not necessarily in that order...

Someone on gaf said Beyonce looked like an average black girl.

"If every black girl looked like Beyonce there wouldn't be any white girls anymore."

Post 1: "Normally I don't find black girls attractive but Beyonce is an exception"

You forgot the perennial favorite

ic7EVP3K7JBwK.gif

"Bitch you look like Luther Vandross" LMAO

Order

Let me ask you this. What would you have said if they said that about Sarah Jessica Parker?
I probably wouldn't say the same thing considering calling a caucasian female an animal doesn't have the same racial implications as calling a black female a beast.

#6 poster right here.

Gorillaz

i"m glad that I'm broke this weekend because the way OSU is playing in this orange bowl game
which we shouldn't have even been there in the first place
got me wanting to drink it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom