• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
How he even manages to use a computer is beyond me, that HD has to be fried by now. Doesn't take much but he's yanking it around like he's trying to brick it on purpose.

"I cant reformat the hdd I have no place in my laptop for it"
"Wonder if your game is still downloading"

TadkV.gif

Gorillaz

So finally catching up with that south park episode bout ps4 and x1. Shit almost remined me of gaf and how much that "us against them" mentality been running crazy around here.

edit: holy shit I think they have a spoof kaz fucking a chick on his desk hahah

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yoooooo....I'm watching this during open lab and people are dying in here watching this fool.

WHO REMOVES A HARD DRIVE WHILE THE CONSOLE IS STILL PLUGGED IN AND ON

"I HOPE THIS ISN'T A THING" people said of the PSQUAD.

Less than 24 hours until both PS4s get here. Can't wait...

I wonder how many people are going to hammer the servers w/o realizing there's a USB method. Or how many people will brick their shit via stupi--

*sees posts*

Never mind.

Is it just me, or are the main defenders of Nintendo in these recent threads all Junior Members?

Nah, I see some old faces too. It just stands out because there's nothing to defend. No one is interested in the WiiU, nor will be they be. Most of the holiday dollars are going towards the systems with actual marketing, features and online systems.

Slayven

Is it just me, or are the main defenders of Nintendo in these recent threads all Junior Members?

Nah, I see some old faces too. It just stands out because there's nothing to defend. No one is interested in the WiiU, nor will be they be. Most of the holiday dollars are going towards the systems with actual marketing, features and online systems.

It's the same folks mixed in with some new blood. Now it's just sad. Hence last week's "Wii U sells increase 1500%"

lordmrw

If I get another cal from a family member about how "I SHOULD" Do something for them cause they are fucking stupid Im going to fucking lose it. Real Talk No bullshit.

Oh you should make me an Email.

Bitch it takes 3 mins to make one it isnt fucking rocket science.

Naka, you should come over and fix me bluetooth headset.

No its fucking done throw it away buy a new one for 15 dollars.

Naka, Buy me some plane tickets

Go to priceline on your phone and get them..... Better yet have you daughters do it im sure they know how to use the internet

Like really. They need to stop counting on me for everything makes it no fucking sense.

I stopped fixing my friend's and families computers due to lack of patience with their stupidity. Some of these people have been using computers as long as I have and still don't know how to do simple shit. The tipping point came a few years ago when I fixed my friend's wife's computer for the 7th time in less than 3 weeks, and in less than 15 minutes she did exactly what I told her not to (while I was still there!) and screwed it up again. Never have I wanted to body slam two people so badly.

Nakazato

I stopped fixing my friend's and families computers due to lack of patience with their stupidity. Some of these people have been using computers as long as I have and still don't know how to do simple shit. The tipping point came a few years ago when I fixed my friend's wife's computer for the 7th time in less than 3 weeks, and in less than 15 minutes she did exactly what I told her not to (while I was still there!) and screwed it up again. Never have I wanted to body slam two people so badly.

yea it get to the point Im not your IT Guy dont call.

To add to the Popeye's vs KFC debate

Even Celebs like Popeye's as some of you may or may not know I work in TV and Film
At the beginning of the year I worked on Tamar and Vince. We on our way to a different City and we get a call from Vince (in Lady Gaga's Tour Bus). I hear pull over..... Vince wants popeyes. Dude goes in buys a 10 piece bucket and 3 things of strips. Not to mention making a few ppl's day while being in there.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You are a good man, Dreams.
just ride that horse. 3:39
"just get up on that horse and ride" - there are no words.

Stepping back from the hypnotism for a second, it's pretty ridiculous what people women have to do for photo shoots and music videos. Girl is in a ridiculous outfit, crazy hair and stilettos trying to climb up on that horse and the horse is having none of it. Kind of refreshing to see some realism behind the scenes of the finished product.

But kandyse...damn.

FyreWulff

Back from the dentist.

Fixing my situation is going to make me $4,000 poorer. Ouch.

Can't have anything cool for long. Gaf ran Banderas into the fucking molten core of the earth.

Banderas definitely became a forced meme, and lol at anyone that thinks anyone outside of GAF cares about it.

Slayven

Back from the dentist.

Fixing my situation is going to make me $4,000 poorer. Ouch.

Banderas definitely became a forced meme, and lol at anyone that thinks anyone outside of GAF cares about it.

If it helps, dentist have the highest suicide rate of any medical professional.

It's so circle jerky and creepy.

In other news, that Ice T playroom demo was hot fire.

Slayven

The Nintendo fans shitting on Knack are hilarious. You can feel the vengeful glee.

And the dudes getting a high from a possible PS4 failure scandal and does that are doing Stephen Hawking math to prove the failures are in within acceptable range.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
*starts video at 3:24*

I have no idea who this beautiful woman is but she looks like Rhianna. That looks she gives at 3:50 needs to be captured, captioned, and memed. Good Jesus SHE BAD.

There were gifs of her in one of the other bct threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom