• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT5| A Nation of Drakes Can't Hold Us Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in class, discussing a book written by a slave, about slavery in a certain part of America. One character ran away and went to Baltimore, for safety. Teacher says those were the days.

Me and the only other black dude in the class.

"uh..."

*record scratch*

I wish that in life it was like a movie and you had sound effects for certain moments.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Thoughts on this? Chick dates guys to get them to take her to high end restaurants. Calls it entertaining and art.

http://www.examiner.com/article/wom...year-old-has-fake-dates-at-pricey-restaurants

Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

She's silly as hell thinking that this is some type of high art though.

Oh and I know you think I’m really pretty but no one likes a doormat, so even though I’m really liking that you let me eat your portion of oysters and you let me eat half your entree, it’s time to man up, have a protein shake & stop letting women walk all over you.

I mean...she ain't wrong. lol

JohnDoe

Banned
Oh and I know you think I’m really pretty but no one likes a doormat, so even though I’m really liking that you let me eat your portion of oysters and you let me eat half your entree, it’s time to man up, have a protein shake & stop letting women walk all over you.

I was with her until she said protein shake. What an imbecile.

NoLbhEy.png

This is what gaming with gold gets.

http://majornelson.com/2013/10/31/g...f-keflings-and-iron-brigade-free-in-november/

I finally get to play DD.

Village

Wow, the villains in Sonic: Lost World are shit-tier designs. Holy fuck man.

What is this shit?

" Lets try to appeal to the 2d fanbse"

" but dont people just want an adventure type game, I mean we have the engine. Why not just take generations throw some popular characters in it call it something like ... Great Adventure or some dumb name and call it a day. "

" but we got this deal with nintendo going. We don't wanna release that one only on nintendo"

" oh.. well we could try and do a colors kind of thing, they liked that right"

" yeah and then we can put all types of old school-esque stuff in it, and super cartoony villians. They liked that right. And we can use some sonic extreme gameplay mixed with colors "

" why.... What even is this..., Why not Just Make colors 2."

And then they made the game. And it was average. The end

Slayven

" Lets try to appeal to the 2d fanbse"

" but dont people just want an adventure type game, I mean we have the engine. Why not just take generations throw some popular characters in it call it something like ... Great Adventure or some dumb name and call it a day. "

" but we got this deal with nintendo going. We don't wanna release that one only on nintendo"

" oh.. well we could try and do a colors kind of thing, they liked that right"

" yeah and then we can put all types of old school-esque stuff in it, and super cartoony villians. They liked that right. And we can use some sonic extreme gameplay mixed with colors "

" why.... What even is this..."

And then they made the game. And it was average. The end
It was DOA in Japan
LMAO

My Gold subscription expires in 2 weeks and I'm never going back. Guess I should get some Halo 4 MP in before then.

But that Kingdom of Keflings though.

Village

It was DOA in Japan

But that Kingdom of Keflings though.

Of course, that aesthetic and console. No that wasn't doing well anywhere, especially japan.

I was hoping it did well, I really wanted it too. Maybe sell some wii u's. But every gameplay video I saw was just.. unimpressive, the aesthetic , no. And and then I played it, It isnt the worst sonic game, but its a half assed thing.

Village

It was hard, she was like

" how did zimmerman know that he was getting skittles"

im like

" Yo ,why the fuck is dude following me in the fucking first. They told his ass to stay in that damn vehicle "

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man... I just read FreeMufasa's post from the last thread.

That shit is like a worst nightmare of mine. My dad and uncle got into a similar situation regarding my aunt and they handled it like dudes from Fayetteville would in 1970. So yeah. But I don't know how I'd deal with that now.

harSon

Banned
LMAO

My Gold subscription expires in 2 weeks and I'm never going back. Guess I should get some Halo 4 MP in before then.

I'd do the same but 90% of my friends are likely jumping to XB1. I was hoping PSN would remain free for online play this generation, cause there's no way in hell I'm playing for both XBLA and PS+ every month/year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom