• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i see disco say some fuckshit i be like
KRrHQ.png

then i remember his old gif avatar of the dude in the headphones rockin his head, and i'm like
etcgN.png
keep doin' you man

G-Fex

I saw interstellar. Neat movie i'd never see again. Pretty good way to spend a monday I guess?

What's been happening?

then i remember his old gif avatar of the dude in the headphones rockin his head, and i'm like
etcgN.png
keep doin' you man

pissed off many a people with that one. good times.

but really though danny brown > eminem and 808s being god-tier are not controversial opinions, i'm surprised it's getting looked at as such in here.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
For games that I'm especially interested in, the Angry Joe super in-depth variety of reviews are appreciated.

For anything else that I have a passing interest in, a quick five minute Rev3-style review is enough to just let me know if it's fun or not.
Angry Joe is my go-to review guy. I generally go off word of mouth from people that kind of are into the same things as myself but Joe is money.

Really don't understand the hate he gets either.

Slayven

Angry Joe is my go-to review guy. I generally go off word of mouth from people that kind of are into the same things as myself but Joe is money.

Really don't understand the hate he gets either.[

I don't understand how Pewdewpie makes 4 million dollars a year. Everytime I see him I want to eat a shotgun shell.

pewdewpie makes some of the WOAT videos on youtube. that voice can drown humanity.

but then this fuckboy got so successful that he released a couple movies and made mad bank too.

10 year old kids love these youtube channels. we're just too old for it.

yeah they and DSP.

Folks love that DSP

honestly i think his shit's kinda hilarious. he's always insulting the games rather than his own lack of talent. and then the comment dorks take it so personally like they made the game themselves.

enjoyable to watch in short bursts.

while the word for sure can only be iced out if everybody just stops saying it (including black ppl obviously) sometimes it feels like these dudes like piers morgan just say that because they're mad that they don't get to use the word without impunity lol

while the word for sure can only be iced out if everybody just stops saying it (including black ppl obviously) sometimes it feels like these dudes like piers morgan just say that because they're mad that they don't get to use the word without impunity lol

"nah nigga nah" @ all that

Kreed

People who hate Eminem on some pretentious shit gotta shut the fuck up.

Shit is corny at this point. You ain't gotta like the music, but respect the talent.

Anyone who goes "Danny Brown > Eminem" is getting the Prince.gif...

"I don't like rap, but I love Eminem" fans make it hard to discuss Eminem seriously these days.

jWILL253

Banned
For real though, it sounded like Morgan wanted to say the word, but couldn't, so he instead used the worst, most racially-sensitive imagery possible to condemn the word, on some roundabout shit.

Like when a man can't call a woman a bitch, so he starts using other gendered terms to describe women in derogatory ways...

RP912

Banned
I can't take Em seriously with that bibbily boo bap jibber jabber shit he calls raps nowadays. Dude peaked at The Eminem Show.

jWILL253

Banned
I can't take Em seriously with that bibbily boo bap jibber jabber shit he calls raps nowadays. Dude peaked at The Eminem Show.

I agree with the bolded, but Em can still flip a verse better than anyone other than 3K, Busta, and Kendrick.

His more recent shit is definitely riding that "Ehhhhh" train, though.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
At this rate I hear more non blacks using nigga than black using nigga. "Everybody wanna be a nigga but don't nobody wanna be a nigga"

RP912

Banned
You aint lyin'

No apologies was shades of the old Marshall. But even that track is old.

Bad guy for me...shit took me back to the glory days of slim shady.

I agree with the bolded, but Em can still flip a verse better than anyone other than 3K, Busta, and Kendrick.

His more recent shit is definitely riding that "Ehhhhh" train, though.

True...he's alright but it's obvious dude is bored with hip hop and just doing it for whatevers.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
As an artist em is done, but as a rapper he's still got it. Obviously we all know em can spit, he's just run out of ideas like most rappers who go on for this long. He's told his stories. I don't expect good music from him but I'm not going to deny a man his God given talent. Shit, even with his shitty musical output he still raps circles around more than 95% percent of rappers based on his flow and rhyme schemes alone. Now the content of those lyrics that's another discussion entirely.

Man, I constantly have to ask myself "who the hell is this" when I check fb these days.

I'd purge, but I'll keep them on the off chance that they turn out to be useful connections.

Or if I see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom