• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT9| More Priest, Less Hudlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Naw bruh...Just naw

Diddy hasnt put anything out that was barely decent with his name on it since Puff Daddy and the Family in the 90s

I disagree, that's the funny thing.

He's total shit, irredeemable shit. But his albums aren't bad. Last Train to Paris is actually...great. Awesome features, stellar production, Dawn and Kalenna carry most of the tracks (which is fine because they're actually talented). Like, I wouldn't go to Last Train to Paris for the best rappers spitting the best bars, but it's probably one of the funnest Hip Hop albums to be put out in years. Surprised at how often I come back to it.

Ass on the Floor

Yeah Yeah You Would
Your Love ft Trey Songz
Loving You No More ft Drake
I Hate That You Love Me

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
GxMsDsE.gif

MY WORD!

Wingman was completely committed to the cause.

Yo this VGX just took a huge nose dive with this nerd on stage. Like this is the kind of shit that makes you feel uncomfortable as fuck if you're watching it with people.

Crocodile

I always assumed that the people talking about 1P options were referring to the computer AI and the different modes. Besides that, why would anyone care about story in a fighting game? The story in fighting games range from being practically non extant to just flat out being terrible. It's the last thing anyone should care about in a FG.

It's not a question of if they should or shouldn't - they do. The story modes in games like BlazBlue, Persona and Mortal Kombat were huge selling points. Are the stories of most fighting games good? Nope. But people still get invested in their characters and shit and do care about what happens to them to some degree. It's also a big incentive for more causal players to put a lot of time into the games.

Man I feel so bad for Georff, my dude put his own money into this. Don't get me wrong much better than that VGX shit from last year, but damn the lows are low. I mean this show had a fuckin nerd playing on a laser/light harp playing tunes from Sonic and shit.

B3-ElT3CYAE3dlB.jpg

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't feel bad for Keighley, he knew what he was signing up for. I am however, impressed with his ability to put up with awful shit. One thing that has stood out to me is how bad the camera direction is. Like random as fuck closeups and bad angles when people are giving speeches.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm also tired of seeing dumb proof of concept videos being retooled and branded as "trailers". Dumb shit doesn't tell us anything about your game or even make it look interesting at all. No one cares.

ReiGun

I'm also tired of seeing dumb proof of concept videos being retooled and branded as "trailers". Dumb shit doesn't tell us anything about your game or even make it look interesting at all. No one cares.

God, yes. Never witnessed more boring trailers in my life. That "Before" game was the worst offender.

Village

Man I feel so bad for Georff, my dude put his own money into this. Don't get me wrong much better than that VGX shit from last year, but damn the lows are low. I mean this show had a fuckin nerd playing on a laser/light harp playing tunes from Sonic and shit.

B3-ElT3CYAE3dlB.jpg

The harp thing is fine, what was not fine was the fact that the harp dude was fucking up the songs.

Village

I don't have no issue with peeps trying weird performance stuff, broaden your horizons and shit. Just come correct when you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom