• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships 2012 at [WIMBLEDON]

Status
Not open for further replies.

szaromir

Banned
I’ve had a good year so far, I believe. I won Monte Carlo for the eighth time, Barcelona for a seventh time, Rome for the sixth time and Roland Garros for a seventh time, so I cannot be too disappointed with that.

I love how he lists how many times he's won each tournament, rather than simply stating "I had a great clay season".

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Rafa's english is so funny. I just imagine him speaking the same way in Spanish in my head and laugh.

scorcho

testicles on a cold fall morning
no, you typed it.

odd how in the US we now have the Tour De France airing on free tv (NBC), but ABC/ESPN has kept Wimbeldon only on pay cable. they don't think a Williams final would be a large draw? was the same with the Euro Finals last weekend.

Hootie

Great article by Rafa on the final and Andy Murray.
Rafa said:
All I know is that it will be a match that no one who sees it will forget. I don’t know if I will be watching or not, it depends on my schedule.

mo5RH.jpg

Have been watching the Formula 1 and doing some stuff so haven't been able to see this match so far. Is Serena dominating with ease or is she having to fight?

Saty

The result may seem like Serena steamrolled Radwanska, but it was far from it. When Aga got the first serve in the rallies looked different and Serena had many UF. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to get them in enough this set and her 2nd serve was punished. Plus, Aga is under the weather. There were much worse drubbings by Serena. The set also took pretty long for what looks like a one-sided 6-1 set.

Have been watching the Formula 1 and doing some stuff so haven't been able to see this match so far. Is Serena dominating with ease or is she having to fight?

6-1, but might not be going as you thought it would be. Serena only has like 4 aces. She's just playing well all around, Rad has no answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom