• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim |OT| Het Kos Dovahhe

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
It begins.

lawd.gif

Wooo time to start retconned backlash on the quality of Skyrim. "Eh it's overrated"

EDIT: I liked Skyrim before it was cool, kinda sucks now.

Aeana

Aesius said:
wtf, is it only unlocking for East Coast people? CST here and it still won't let me play it!
Try restarting Steam.
I'm in CST, and the button still said "pre-load" until I restarted it.

Clevinger

After getting back
the claw
and giving it to the quest givers, I break into their shop at night, buck naked (because your armor makes noise), sneak past their bedroom, and steal everything they have including
the claw
. I go out of their shop to see a beautiful aurora in the night sky. My naked thief stands there and admires it for a minute.

I love this game.

Aesius

Aeana said:
Try restarting Steam.
I'm in CST, and the button still said "pre-load" until I restarted it.

Sweet! this worked. thank youuuuuuu. now for the long ass decrypting process.

I would bitch about how long the decryption is taking but it tickles my fancy to envision that the bastard who has kept me from skyrim for 3 long days is being slowly taken apart.

dcarpenter85

Neo Member
Decrypting is at 35% after 7 minutes...I could have downloaded the uncrypted game in 7 minutes on my 50mbps connection lol. So much for preloading!

Does the PC version come with a good, detailed, physical manual? I'm not going to want to play it after I pick it up at midnight, but I'd love to read the manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom