• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim |OT| Het Kos Dovahhe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollux

Seth C said:
I haven't seen that dungeon since I watched Todd go through it at E3 anyway, so I think I'm good.

I'm wearing my Bethesda t-shirt from E3 this year. How much do you wish you were going to have me in line with you?
A lot, because then we could talk some hoops. Do you know how hard it is to find someone in BOSTON that cares about college basketball? Virtually impossible.

Leaving for Gamestop in 10 minutes...what kind of people should I expect there/how many? Any crazies gonna be there?

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
bengraven said:
Um, is Anise important? Answer with spoilers.

I just found her cabin and
thought she looked creepy so I snuck into her basement and found her enchanting and alchemy table. I'm just going to assume she's bad, but I'm hoping she isn't a part of a quest because when I left the basement she freaked out and started attacking me with fire! "No one will know my secret!"

I had to put her down.
Had to be done, big homie.

Had to be done.

cartoon_soldier said:
Actually, you can wear a robe with all armor pieces except the middle part, so wear all your armor pieces, put robe on top.

TpLnU.jpg

You will lose some armor value, but then for a Sin-Mage that is fine.
O....M....G could you do this in oblivion and I just didn't know it? Thank you good sir! This solves all my problems. I imagine the benefits of the robe will out weigh the drop in defense from just one piece of the armor.

So, nothing along the lines of being able to get the Umbra at the start of the game last time?

Seth C said:
I'm wearing my Bethesda t-shirt from E3 this year. How much do you wish you were going to have me in line with you?
this thread just took a turn for the creepy lol

zmoney said:
A lot, because then we could talk some hoops. Do you know how hard it is to find someone in BOSTON that cares about college basketball? Virtually impossible.

Leaving for Gamestop in 10 minutes...what kind of people should I expect there/how many? Any crazies gonna be there?
if movies have taught me anything, in boston you will either have annoying people talking about chowder or the mob...or everlast...actually i think i'd prefer everlast

Wallach

Squall ASF said:
O....M....G could you do this in oblivion and I just didn't know it? Thank you good sir! This solves all my problems. I imagine the benefits of the robe will out weigh the drop in defense from just one piece of the armor.

So, nothing along the lines of being able to get the Umbra at the start of the game last time?

I'm sure there is, but the game is still so new people haven't discovered stuff like that yet.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
littleworm said:
I am beginning to think that UPS/Amazon lost my copy of skyrim.
How? They only started shipping them tonight.

FStop7

Banned
Regarding PC controls. If one opts to use a 360 controller then does it control pretty much exactly like the 360 version?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
joesmokey said:
This is the slowest hour ever.

No kidding. But then again I have the next week off from week, so I'll have plenty of time to indulge. I'm not interested in any other games right now so I'm just running anti-virus scans and shit.

Tesseract said:
the pc menu controls are an abortion. really disgraceful stuff. wtf were they thinking? :(

Man, I really don't want to use a pad. Hopefully it's tolerable.

Ceebs

Tesseract said:
the pc menu controls are an abortion. really disgraceful stuff. wtf were they thinking? :(
The whole interface is pretty awful. Interface mods will probably be the first thing people are working on after they get their anime chick models imported in.

CrazyDude

littleworm said:
I mean I could be wrong, but it left where ever Amazon shipped it from nearly 8 hours ago, and it still hasn't reached the first UPS place.
It will say "Out for Delivery" by the morning.

Gravijah

Snuggler said:
No kidding. But then again I have the next week off from week, so I'll have plenty of time to indulge. I'm not interested in any other games right now so I'm just running anti-virus scans and shit.

antivirus scans are so fun!

zmoney said:
I'm sorry. I'm going to get mine now. You'll be there soon enough. Hows the past?

I'm no wear near as bad as many on GAF at waiting so I'm good lol Just sucks I have to get up early to help someone move so I'll only have time for creating my character and the intro probably. Did I ever tell you about my experience from the Blink concert? Oh wait, wrong thread ;)

Wallach said:
I'm sure there is, but the game is still so new people haven't discovered stuff like that yet.
Was worth asking, I legitimately stumbled on Umbra myself with the first hour or two of playing. First thing I decided to do upon completing tutorial was to head north to get to the mage guild since I chose to be one, ran into a goblin hideout which gave me a nice staff and then right after stumbled on the Umbra Vixen. Said staff beat her at level 5 :) It took 10 years and me running through the trap rooms like a bitch spamming all the way, but I got her!

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
And I'm off to Gamestop to pick up my copy. 5 degrees out. Kind of wish it were snowing. Letting me down, Canada.

zlatko said:
That's why you always go with at least 1 person you know. Otherwise the creepiness will overwhelm you.
I couldn't get anyone for tonight, so I'm just gonna sit alone in my car until the line is wrapping up. I got a slice of pizza and a brownie so it's gonna be just fine...
:'-/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ah man, I'm racing the clock to get this stupid project done by midnight, doesn't look like I'm gonna make it....

Gvaz

Banned
Vulcano's assistant said:
It's pretty awesome that the npc's actually look with their eyes.
I did this, and stole a ton of stuff while not sneaking, and the npc was facing the opposite direction, and I heard him yell STOP THIEF! and I turned around....and the bucket was still on his head..... So I kept stealing for a few more seconds and he moved and it kind of just rolled off. He acted fine. it is a mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom